Chapter 189 - Team up

The man rushed towards the woman with a powerful aura.

"You know, that you're too weak to fight me." The woman said with a sighed and she waved her hand.

Boom!

A powerful energy flew out and smashed the man. The man crashed into several houses.

Smoke and dust covered the area around the houses.

The woman looked at it with an amused expression. She opened her mouth and said, "You're weak and you're no match for me. You know it too, right? So I'm wondering why are you bent on taking this stone back from me?"

The man walked out of the smoke and dust with rage in his eyes. He gritted his teeth and said, "It took me twenty years to create that stone and a bitch like you will take it from me! Do you except me to just give it to you?!"

The woman smiled and said, "You're a vampire so twenty years of time isn't that much to you. You should've handed this stone to me from the beginning."

"You!! I'll kill you!! Don't you know that stone is important to a vampire like me!!" The man shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Yeah, I know it but... Everything is for the Sin." The woman's expression turned cold. "Under the name of the Seven Deadly Sins, I will take your life."

Her body emitted a fearsome red aura. The ground began to shake under her presence.

Swoosh!

The woman disappeared in her position. She then appeared behind the vampire.

"What?! Blink?!" The vampire was shocked and he turned around. But his head flew in the mid-air, splattering blood on the ground.

The woman looked at the head of the vampire. She raised her hands and shot a ball of energy towards the head.

Boom!

The head exploded as the woman burned the body of the vampire. She made sure to kill the vampire.

"This vampire was too arrogant for his own good. If he only let go of this precious stone then I would have let him live." The woman muttered in a low voice. "The vampires right now were still living in past. They thought that they were the same noble creature back a thousand years ago. They should've faced the reality that they were on the brink of extinction because of those three great countries that were leading the entire continent."

Suddenly a voice sounded behind her. "Don't say anything to vampires... Remember that Lord Cryus, the right hand of Gluttony, is a vampire."

The woman turned her head and saw four figures appeared. The four figures were wearing the same robe as hers.

She opened her mouth and said, "I know that... but Lord Cryus isn't arrogant like this weak vampire. Even though he possessed great strength, he still acts politely."

"Well, we all know that there are far more terrifying beings in this world." One of the figures said.

The woman smiled and said, "There's two more left. We need to accomplish it quickly so that we could return."

"Yeah, the other one is in the Ibish village. It's near the Night Light Forest."

"What about the last one?"

"It's near that village."

"Oh? So we don't need to travel that far after we took the next stone."

...

The first-year students traveled for a whole day along with their teachers before they arrived on the outskirts of the Hebrei Kingdom.

They passed the border of the kingdom. Currently, they were in the wilderness between the Hebrei kingdom and Mali country.