Chapter 65 - Fighting the Undead Cyclops

[Quest Triggered!]

[Boss Battle]: Defeat the boss and conquer the dungeon. Rewards: 5,000 exp, 2 free attribute points, and 1 skill point.

The rewards of this quest were higher than the previous quest he did in the dungeon. It was because the level of this dungeon wasn't entirely a low-level dungeon. It's level hover between the low-level and mid-level dungeons.

"Hmm... I will get another skill points that's what matters." Souta smiled.

...

Bang! Bang! Bang!

A loud sound echoed in the whole room as Yuko exchanged blows with the Undead Cyclops.

Yuko was getting pushed back by the power of the Undead Cyclops when Bryan appeared above her and shot a powerful punch at the enemy.

[Blazing Strike]!!

Bryan's flaming fist hit the face of the Undead Cyclops. The undead was pushed back a little bit by his punch.

Swoosh!!

The undead waved its hand towards Bryan but Yuko blocked it for him.

Bang!

"Thanks, Yuko!" Bryan smiled and he casted [Lightning Boots] and [Lightning Edge] spell.

Bang!! Bang!! Bang!!

Fred moved behind the undead and executed his own combat arts.

[Rippling Slash]!!

White energy coated his sword before he swung it at the back of the Undead Cyclops.

Putchi!

A large cut appeared on the back of the undead. The undead felt the power of the slash, so it turned around and shot a kick towards Fred.

Fred noticed it, so he quickly reacted by moving his body sideways. He avoided the kick and launched a counter-attack.

[Rippling Slash]!!

He slashed the feet of the Undead Cyclops.

Putchi!

Suddenly, the Undead Cyclops roared in a very loud voice. The roar shook the entire area.

Roar!!

Bryan and Fred covered their ears as both of them took a step back.

"Damn, it's crazy strong!" Bryan looked at the Undead Cyclops with eagerness in his eyes. "Let me try it for a second."

Souta looked at Bryan when he heard those words. He nodded and called Yuko. "Stay back, let Bryan hold the undead for a while."

"Are you sure?" Fred went beside Souta and asked.

Souta just nodded his head while looking at the Undead Cyclops.

The Undead Cyclops started to emitted strange black energy. It was color black and everyone could see the energy with their own eyes. It then gathered the energy in its eye.

Ohm!

It formed a ball of black energy and it was getting stronger every second.

Boom!

The black energy shot a beam towards them.

...

"Get down!" Souta said as he pushed Fred to avoid the black beam at all costs.

Bryan also jumped away to dodge the beam.

Lumilia took Jusmin and Cluster with her.

Boom!!