Chapter 191 - Hunting

Everyone from Mage class 1-B decided to follow Lumilia's plan after they heard Randolf's words. It opened their eyes and they realized that they were like children in front of Souta, Bryan, and the rest of the people who had a life and death battle.

Well, Souta could understand them. When he just arrived here in this world, Souta afraid at that time. He was afraid to fight and was afraid of this terrifying world. But Souta didn't want to die, that's why he fought and tried everything that he's got in every quest that he got. He's always trying his best.

That's really simple. If his classmates didn't want to die, then they have to fight for it. They have to earn it in their own power.

Randolf just smiled as he took a glance at Souta and Lumilia. He never thought that Souta would take Lumilia under his wings after that battle in the Gripin city. Souta became her caretaker, that's what Randolf feel about them.

But never did he except that Lumilia would show this much improvement. What he didn't know that Lumilia was doing everything she's got to get her father's approval. She went to Desolate Woods with her butler and maid to get the Mystical Light Cherry.

She personally experienced the calamity that happened in that place. The place that became a forbidden place after that calamity, the Desolate Woods. The True God's Holy Kingdom forbids any people from visiting that place.

...

They went traveled through that wilderness and found a village after three hours of walking. The village was quite large as it has a population of five thousand people.

They didn't immediately go to the village. They did a scout first and found that some class beat them to it. The group decided to leave since they don't have any plan to compete with each other.

Randolf looked back at the village and saw that the other classes took the same tactics like them. They were also moving in class not team. The other class was talking to the village chief.

He then looked at Lumilia and asked, "Class rep, why don't we stop and wait for them to leave?"

"It's better if we leave cause I don't want to get involved with other classes in this outdoor training. We'll train ourselves and for people who want to increase their points they could just do the task that the institute gives." Lumilia shook her head and said.

"I see... You really wanted to train and not to show off like other students." Randolf said as he smirked and looked at the village one more time.

"But... The institute didn't give us any task at all. I wanted to do it soon." Bryan said with a disappointed expression.

Everyone was surprised when they heard his words. Not that Bryan mentioned it, they don't have any idea about the task. Teacher Alex didn't tell them about it.

Lumilia sighed and pointed at the device on her wrist. "Have you forgotten about this thing? I think the institute will give us the task and challenges through this device."

This device was given to them by the institute for free. They could check their points and initiated a ranking battle with other students. They could also check the top rankers in this device.

"Right, teacher Alex said that the institute will give a challenge every day throughout the whole outdoor training," Randolf said. "So let's wait before doing some big move."

"We should find a place to stay for tonight. If the institute gave the challenge later at night then we would suffer." Lumilia said to them.

"Well, we should find another village and hunt monsters as well," Souta said and he looked at the rest of the classmates, "I'm going to hunt monsters for my team, not for all of you. We're moving as a class but that doesn't mean that we would provide you everything. We'll only give you information and that's all, you can do the labor work on your own."