Chapter 50 - Semi Finals (2)

"Hmm... I will try if I could learn that skill late." Souta muttered in a low voice while looking at Brando who was emitting a greenish aura.

He knew the effect of [Shielder's Aura], so it will help him in his quest. If he could learn that skill then there's a possibility that he could learn the skill of other classes.

Thinking about other classes, he couldn't help but recalled Yuko. He would try to learn the skills of Tamer class later. If he learned it then he would be able to launch a combination attack with Yuko.

He grinned thinking about Yuko.

Alice looked at him and saw him grinning. She wondered why he's always like that. Grinning without any reason.

She shook her head and put those thoughts out of her mind. She focused her attention on the fight before her.

...

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bryan fiercely attacked Brando using both of his hands.

"Ah!!"

He threw several punches and Brando received it without taking any damage.

"Stop wasting your time!" Brando said and he used [Shield Bash] to pushed Bryan away.

Bang!

"Argh!" Bryan rolled on the ground a few times before he stopped. He opened his eyes and looked at Brando.

"I said before that you will not be able to damage me with that kind of attack." Brando paused for a moment before he added, "I always want to become the greatest shield. I came from the Green Mythril Turtle Family. My family always boasted that they have the toughest body but I'm just a halfling. I don't have their tough body. I just train nonstop ever since I was a child to become the greatest shield."

"Why are you saying this to me?" Bryan asked as he slowly stood up.

"I'm just saying this so that you understand that I'm different from your previous opponents. I'm not gifted like other people. I acquired this strength through hard work." Brandon said. "Well, I'm going to start now."

As soon as he said those words, he dashed towards Bryan.

"Argh!!" Bryan gritted his teeth and he clenched his fist tightly. Flames emerged and coated his fist.

"[Blazing Strike]!!"

Brando raised his shield and it emitted a blueish light.

"[Titanium Crash]!!"

A shield and a first collided causing a shockwave to swept out in the whole area. The floor beneath them cracked and debris of rocks flew away.

Boom!!

The crowd covered their eyes as they were afraid that dust would go inside their eyes.

The teachers and the rankers used their mana to protect them from shockwaves.

Boom!!

Souta waved his hand and he controlled his mana. His mana protected him and Alice, also the students behind them.

"Really powerful..." Souta muttered while looking at this scene. The students here really have strong combat arts while he only had [Dash] and [Stab].

...

Alex looked around and saw that some students didn't know how to control their mana so he took the initiative to protect them.

"What a troublesome first year..." He waved his hand and he emitted a large amount of mana. The mana covered the entire area and protect everyone from the aftershocks of the battle.