Chapter 137 - Chain Quest: Randolf vs. Gregory

A huge dome made of ice and it spans five hundred meters diameter.

Lumilia was familiar with this spell and the mana around it.

"Father..." She muttered in a low voice and knew that they wouldn't be able to shatter this barrier that her father made.

No one at their level has the power to break this high-level spell. Even if they work together they would only be able to put a dent on it. Even if they used the highest fire element spell that they knew, it was all futile.

"[Scorching Hands]..." Bryan muttered and flames covered both of his hands. He then jumped in the air and threw a powerful punch on the barrier.

[Blazing Punch]!

Boom!

His punch was powerful but Bryan only managed to put a scratch on this enormous barrier.

"It's so hard..." Bryan said and he saw his fists were bleeding.

Lynn and Nayo were shocked when they saw that Bryan's punch couldn't do anything on the enormous barrier.

"This... The mana flowing in this barrier is immense and tremendous." Lynn said as she placed her palm on the barrier. She was always sensitive to energy, so she felt the vast magical power that formed this barrier.

It was two times the amount of mana she has. She measured her mana pool before and the result was that she has three hundred fifty-two mana in her mana pool. So three hundred fifty-two times two was equal to seven hundred four. That amount of mana was stored in this single spell.

Actually, Ursus used less mana in casting this spell. It just because this spell was Ursus inner spell that Lumilia felt that it was stronger than normal.

"How can we shatter this spell?" Nayo said.

"We can't. This is my father's inner spell. An inner spell consumed less mana than a normal spell, so my father could cast this spell several times." Lumilia replied and she shook her head.

This was also the reason why all of Souta's tier 1 spell only need an amount that's less ten mana except for the [Shadow Bind] spell. Of course, the players were included in it.

"Haha, feel despair. You wouldn't be able to escape." Gregory laughed while looking at them as if he was mocking them.

"We'll leave this place. Don't worry class rep, all of Mage Class 1-B are here to get you back." Bryan said as he assured Lumilia.

"Yes, we're all leaving here." Lynn nodded at Bryan's words.

"Sister Lumilia..." Cluster looked at Lumilia with a worried expression.

Randolf looked at them and said, "Are you sure about that? From what I can see we have no chance to defeat this guy."

"You're our comrades right? So why are you saying that." Nayo looked at Randolf and said.

"Well, I'm just stating the truth. It would be better if that Yujin guy joined us. Our chances would increase if he used that power." Randolf said as shrugged his shoulder.

"Yujin..." Lumilia muttered and recalled her classmate that fought the top 3 ranker Yuriko in the special test.

"Yeah, that Yujin will be a great asset if he actively used his power." Randolf nodded at Lumilia then he turned his head to Gregory.

"That guy...? How strong he is?" Bryan became curious when he heard that Yujin have some sort of secret power.

"If he used his power then he could defeat you instantly with your current power," Randolf replied to him.