Chapter 196 Meeting

"I trust my students that they could handle this level of pressure," Bargan muttered with a smile on his face. He knew his students well. He observed them for almost a year so he naturally knew them.

Information? He already memorized all the information about his students. Their attitude in the class, exam, or special exam. He took note of that. He even recorded what skill or spell that his students redeemed. Not just that, he also knew who used points to hire a personal teacher, like Yujin who hired Alex, and Lynn who hired Sabrina.

That's why he knew well that his students could handle this pressure. This wasn't even a pressure to begin with. The students of the Mage class 1-B could even handle the pressure of Gregory's full-blown aura while fighting Souta at that time. At that time, the shockwave of that fight could even injure them but they still came and help Lumilia. They even fought some of the knights.

Their classmate was Souta Ieshi, the one who carried everyone in the special test. After the special test, their class was called the strongest class in the whole first year. Right now, they have to prove it. They didn't become the strongest class because Souta was their classmate.

They have to prove that they become the strongest class because they have the power, the strength, and the courage to face anyone.

"If you manage to pass this trail then you're truly the strongest class in all first year," Bargan muttered.

...

"Then, how about we attack them right now?" Yujin suggested to them.

"We could do that but I want Lynn to familiarize herself with her role," Souta said to him.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Lynn bowed her head as she apologized.

"No worries... We'll take it slowly. We know that they are going to come at us so we don't need to worry about the task. We'll focus on improving ourselves these days." Souta said to them.

"I think that Souta is right. We could finish the quest and defeat the other teams when they come at us." Lumilia agreed at his words.

"I don't have a problem with it," Alice said from the side.

"Yeah, for now, we should focus on the challenges. I think that the difficulty of the challenges will increase tomorrow." Souta said to them. This will not become a training if the challenges will stay the same.

"Sir, the IDs are complete." The receptionist called Souta.

Souta turned and looked at the receptionist. He looked at the three IDs on top of the desk. He took it and gave it to Lynn, Alice, and Yujin. The three of them were F-rank adventurers, the lowest rank.

The receptionist was about to tell them about the adventurers but Souta stopped her. He said that he will explain it to them in her place.

"So I'm an adventurer now," Alice muttered while looking at her adventurer's ID.

"Yeah, what do you feel about it?" Souta glanced at her and asked.

"Nothing," Alice replied to him with a plain expression.

"Well, your rank is low so it's not worth celebrating," Souta said as he shook his head. The players in the game were boasting when they become adventurers.

...

Randolf's group was outside the village. They just finished their challenges.

Randolf frowned while looking at the village. He opened his mouth and said, "This village is dangerous. Some powerful entity is observing every people that went inside the village."