Chapter 26 - Triggering a quest two times in a row

Souta turned around after he killed the wolves. He noticed that Jack and the others were looking at him.

"What?"

"As expected of a student of Ladro Institute." Jack praised him.

The other adventurers nodded at his words. They saw how he bind those wolves using magic. They only thought that he was a swordsman but to think that he was also a mage. Nothing less from the one who passed the entrance examination of Ladro Institute.

"Back then when I was young, I also took the entrance exam of Ladro Institute sadly I failed," Jack said.

"You took an exam...?" Souta looked at Jack.

"Yeah, it was ten years ago." Jack nodded at Souta. "Well, enough talking let's go back now."

They packed up and went back to the carriage to continue their journey. It was late at night when they arrived in Bullmar villager. They settled themselves in the plaza of the city.

Bullmar village was a prosperous and huge village. More than five thousand people lived here in Bullmar village. But compare to Ladros city that have a population of fifty thousand people, this village was small.

This village was close to the kingdom so it receives some of its benefits.

The Adventurers Guild had a branch in this village so Souta and the rest of the adventurers could record their quest here.

"Thank you, I'll give you your rewards and I hope that I can work with all of you again. Bye!" The dwarf said to Souta and the other three adventurers.

The remaining adventurers, such as Jack, would continue to escort the dwarf to the next village.

They would stay here and sell some of the dwarf's products before they leave this village.

*Ding!*

[Congratulations on completing the Escort quest!]

[You've received 500 exp!]

Souta heard the system prompt in his head telling him that he completed the quest.

"I hope I can see you in Guild War," Jack said to them.

"I hope too." Souta nodded and he patted Yuko. Both of them left and went to the nearest inn.

The Guild War that Jack was talking about was the tournament of the Adventurers Guild. Countless adventurers would go to the Nivari Kingdom to participate in this tournament. Rank D to the highest rank were all going there to join the tournament.

There's no solo battle in this tournament. All the fights were group battles.

It was a chance for the other adventurers to raise their rank. Also, the rewards in the tournament were huge.

It held every year in Nivari kingdom.

Souta was laying down on Yuko's fluffy fur. He was trying to recall every quest in this village. The quest related to the [Vajra Sword Saya].

Actually, he could go down in the underground and get the [Vajra Sword Saya] but that wouldn't do at all. He wanted to maximize his benefits and get some quest along the way.

After a few minutes of thinking, he stood up.

Yuko lifted up her head and looked at him with confusion in her eyes. It was like she's asking him 'why did you get up?'.

"Let's go Yuko! We will go to the Adventurers Guild!" Souta said to her.

"Muu."

...