Chapter 181 - Vs. Dark Vine Stinger

Souta looked at the injured dark vine stinger with a gleam in his eyes. His body was exuding a heavy bloodlust. It's the second time ever since he came here in this world that he seriously wanted to kill his opponent immediately. The first time was when someone hurt Yuko in the Gripen city.

About Saya, Souta will forget it for now as his priority was to kill this monster.

[Pet Resonance]!

Souta activated the skill and he immediately knew that Yuko was fine because of their shared senses.

"Let me borrow your mana for a bit, Yuko," Souta muttered and a huge amount of mana gushed fort in his body.

[Transfer Boost]!

He then activated his skill [Transfer Boost] that will increase the energy he took from Yuko by twenty percent.

[Summoning], [Pet Resonance], and [Transfer Boost] were all skills that Souta learned from his teacher, Bargan. These three skills could help him and Yuko a lot when they were fighting an opponent stronger than them.

Souta's body was overflowing with energy. He tightly gripped the vajra sword and channeled the remaining energy of the sword into his body.

Ohm!

The color of his aura turned crimson. The killing intent in his eyes didn't trouble his reasoning at all.

"Graaa..." The dark vine eater lifted up its bloody head as it felt Souta's bloodlust. It looked at Souta and rage-filled its whole body. This man in front of him was the one who killed its master.

The ground crumbled as it took a step forward.

"Huff..."

Souta inhaled deeply and he slightly bent his knees. He imbued a large amount of his energy in his legs as he ignored the defense in his upper body. His upper body right now wasn't protected by his energy, so one hit from the dark vine stinger and Souta was gone.

"Stay here for a while, Yuko." Souta launched himself towards the dark vine stinger leaving these words to Yuko. Yuko could observe him through their resonance skill so she didn't have to worry about him.

Boom!

Souta arrived in front of the dark vine stinger in just a second. It was not surprising because he put all of his strength and energy into his legs.

"Ah!"

He shouted as he shifted his strength and energy into his left arm. The air in his legs disappeared as it went in his left arm. At the same time, he heard a system prompt in his mind.

*Ding!*

[Proficiency reached]!

[You've leveled up the skill Mana Manipulation to level 4!]

He used the momentum of his speed to launched a powerful blow on the stomach of the dark vine stinger.

Boom!

Ripples appeared on the body of the monster as Souta's punch landed on it. It flew in the air at high speed.

Souta looked at the dark vine stinger before he turned his head at Yuko. He opened his palm and left a [Shadow Ball] beside her so that he could instantly arrive beside her after his fight against the dark vine eater.

Tentacles like shadows formed in front of him and Souta used it to launched himself towards the dark vine stinger.

Swoosh!

Souta was thrown in the air and he used [Air Walk] to increased his speed.

Swoosh!

After a few seconds, he catches up to the dark vine stinger.