Chapter 78 - Monster Tide (1)

Souta took out a greenish orb from his bag and placed it on top of Jimmy's table. The orb was emitting a greenish aura.

"This..." Jimmy was stunned when he saw this. He looked at Souta asking for confirmation.

"Yeah, it's a monster orb." Souta nodded and asked, "How much can you give me for this?"

"Five hundred platinum coins but it depends on the quality of the monster orb," Jimmy said with a serious expression.

"Okay." Souta nodded at Jimmy. He knew that it would depend on the level of the monster. If the monster was powerful then the monster orb it possessed would fetch a high price.

Actually, five hundred platinum coins were a large amount of money. He could buy a lot of things with this money. A hundred copper coins were equal to one gold coin.

100 copper coins -> 1 gold coin

100 gold coins -> 1 silver coin

100 silver coins -> 1 platinum coin

There were many things he could with this amount of money. It was enough to buy his own villa and even vacation house in the other country.

"You really brought something nice. I'm not wrong to get your favor at that time." Jimmy laughed and broke the serious atmosphere.

"Of course, I wouldn't arrive here on time if you're not here. Also, you did all the things for me to enter the city." Souta said as a matter of fact. If were not for Jimmy then it would take a lot of time before he could enter this city. Just from that fact, he could see that Jimmy was an influential person.

"Anyway, do you really want to sell this to me?" Jimmy shook his hand and asked.

"Yeah." Souta nodded his head.

"Okay, I will give five hundred platinum coins right now as a downpayment. I still need to verify the quality of the monster orb." Jimmy said.

"Okay." Souta nodded. He knew the market price of the monster orb. If Jimmy cheated him about the prize of the monster orb, then he wouldn't do any business with Jimmy anymore.

This was just the first transaction and he would bring more in the future. He would stop if he saw that Jimmy wasn't trustworthy and he would find another merchant to handle things about his loot every time he did an expedition in a dangerous place.

Jimmy opened the drawer in his table and took out a paper. He signed it with a pen before he gave it to Souta.

"Here, give this to the receptionist and she will give you the amount written in that," Jimmy said.

"Okay, thanks." Souta nodded and he took the paper.

He bid goodbye to Jimmy and exit the room.

"Don't forget to come back here if you found some goods like this monster orb." Jimmy's voice sounded as he closed the room.

Souta went downstairs and gave the paper to the receptionist.

The receptionist took the paper and looked at it. She was stunned when she saw the amount of money written in the paper. She knew that Souta went upstairs to talk to one of the executives.

She processed the paper and give Souta the money.

"Thanks," Souta said as he took the money before he exited the building.

Inside the building, Jimmy was looking at Souta through the window.

"Who's that lad? To think that he would sell you a monster orb." A voice sounded behind him.