Chapter 56 - Saving the damsel

Roar!

Yuko roared loudly as she charged towards the group of people wearing a black hooded robe.

"Let's kill this monster quickly!"

"Yeah!"

They quickly move around and surround Yuko.

Swoosh!!

Swoosh!!

Swoosh!!

A dagger fell out of their sleeve and they grabbed it before attacking Yuko.

Yuko grabbed a huge boulder on her side and threw it.

"Dodge!"

The hooded people quickly jumped sideways to avoid the boulder.

Boom!

Yuko saw them avoid the boulder. She turned around and faced the one behind her.

She stepped forward and waved her hand towards the hooded man.

Swoosh!!

The hooded man bent his body barely avoiding her attack. "That's close..." He muttered while looking at Yuko warily. He understood that this Red Fur Bear was strong and knew how to fight.

"Bombard it using magic!" He shouted before he jumped backward.

Roar!

Yuko charged towards them but they just avoided her maintaining a distance away from her.

"Stop the monster for a second!"

Five hooded people then charged and clashed with Yuko.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

While the five hooded people we're exchanging blows with Yuko the other five from the back casted their magic spell.

But before they threw their spells at Yuko, Bryan appeared with flames coating his fist.

"[Blazing Strike]!!"

Bryan threw his punch towards them.

Boom!!

...

"Hmm... These people are quite strong." Souta muttered while looking at the people who were exchanging blows at Yuko. Even he wouldn't dare to take Yuko's blow head-on. Her strength wasn't something he could ignore.

"Don't tell me they are nobles from Melosa Country," Souta said. He heard from the adventurers in the guild that nobles from Melosa Country came here for the Mystical Light Cherry.

"These troublesome nobles..." Souta sighed. He too was killed by the army of those nobles back in the game when he was doing a quest concerning them.

That's why right now, he doesn't have a plan to solo all the quest. He planned to build a team and train them to avoid getting killed. He knew clearly how dangerous the quest that he will take in the future. While taking those difficult quest he died at least once.

...

Boom!

"I will take you!" Bryan said and his mana flared up. He moved his hands and casted a magic spell.

"[Lightning Edge]!!"

Lightning crackled and it formed like a blade at the side of both of his wrist.

"[Lightning Boots]!!"

He casted another spell. Lightning crackled around his feet.

"Okay, let's do this!" Bryan smiled and charged towards the group of hooded people.