Chapter 85 - What about I join your group?

Souta said that he had a plan to collect the red flag of other classes. He knew that it was never going to be easy but he still wanted to try it. He's itching to test his power right now.

Lumilia stared at him before she nodded her head. She closed her eyes and seemed to think about something. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and looked at everyone.

"It's reassuring that Souta, one of the strongest in our class, is planning to contribute to our class," Lumilia paused for a moment before she continued, "Then, we will divide our class now. The first group will protect our red flag while the second group will focus on gathering the red flag of other classes."

Bryan raised his hand and said, "Me too, I wanted to fight other classes, so I think I will help Souta in gathering the red flag."

Lumilia looked at Bryan for a while before she opened her mouth and said, "Okay, for those who wanted to gather the red flag you can raise your hands."

Souta turned his head and looked at Alice who was silent beside him. She didn't even utter a single word ever since they arrived here in this place.

"What do you plan to do? Do you want to stay here or join us?" Souta asked her.

Alice looked at him for a second before she replied, "I will stay here. I think your planning to do something that will gather everyone's attention. I don't like it when everyone's paying attention to me."

"Okay, I understand." Souta nodded at her.

He could see that she doesn't like it when she's in a limelight. She doesn't want any attention. She preferred to be alone, or more like a silent place. But there's a possibility that he was wrong. He really doesn't know her but it seems that she's a good person. That's what he concluded from the past two months.

Souta looked around and saw that eighteen people volunteer to collect the red flag with him.

Lumilia was surprised to see her friend. "Lynn, you wanted to gather the red flag!"

"Um... Mila, you know why I'm joining this group." Lynn lowered her head and said in a tiny voice that only she and Lumilia could hear.

"Ah!" As if something struck Lumilia's head, she turned to look at Souta. Coincidentally, she met his gaze but she quickly averted her eyes after a few seconds.

She took a deep breath and looked at Lynn. "I understand it. I will support you, Lynn."

"Thanks, Mila, you really are my friend!" Lynn jumped and hugged Lumilia.

"Are you really sure about that, Lynn?" Nayo asked with a grin on her face. "You've said before that you're interested in him but nothing happens in the past two months. You're just watching his ranking battle every time he fought."

"Don't mention it." Lynn shook her head heavily and tinged of redness could be seen forming in her cheeks.

"But I'm worried..." Nayo said as she looked down.

"About...?" Lynn tilted her head in confusion.

"Of course, it's you. I'm worried about you." Nayo said as she looked at Lynn.

"Thanks." Lynn thanked her.

"No, that's not it. I'm worried about different things." Nayo shook her head.

"And what's that?" Lumilia, who was watching her friends, asked.

"You know. I've also watched Souta's fight and I've got one thing to say. He's too brutal in his every battle. It doesn't matter if you're a girl or not. All of his opponents suffered the same thing." Nayo said with a worried expression.