Chapter 24 - Rank 1 Mage

Souta finished choosing the spellbooks. He picked the spell that's suitable for the current him.

The silver-haired girl picked random spellbooks after they finished picking their own spellbooks. She wasn't that excited like the other people. More like, she doesn't show her emotion.

"Okay, now that you've chosen your own spellbooks it's time to measure your body for the uniform," Bargan said. He turned his head and added, "Don't worry you don't have to pay anything."

The group walked out of the room as they followed Bargan.

"Hello, since we're all in the mage course I hope I got along with everyone." A boy wearing a simple white shirt and black pants said. He has short spiky black hair and some strands of his hair fell on his forehead. He has pitch-black eyes and his build was average, not too thin and also not too bulky.

"I will start with myself. I'm Bryan Dagruel, I hope we got along." The boy introduced himself as Bryan Dagruel.

"I'm Joshua, I've been living here in Ladros city ever since I was born."

"I'm George, it's really my dream to enter the Institute."

The other two introduced themselves. George was a beast folk specifically, a rabbit people. Joshua has dark brown skin and he was also not a human. He was a wood elf.

There were many types of elves in the whole continent. The high elf, wood elf, sea elf, mountain elf, dark elf, etc. They were very proficient in controlling their mana and have a high mana pool.

Souta then turned his head to the silver-haired girl. He saw that she was staying silent. He sighed and opened his mouth, "I'm Souta, I just arrived here in the city last week."

Then, the silver-haired girl opened her mouth and said, "I'm Alice."

"That's good, I hope we all get along," Bryan said with a smile.

"We're here!" Bargan's voice sounded.

The group arrived in front of the two rooms. One for the girls and one for the boys.

"You can go inside the room and someone will assist you there. You will get your uniform next week and you will start attending in class." Bargan said to them.

Souta, Bryan, and the rest nodded and went inside the room designated for boys. While Alice went to the room beside it. It was the room for the girls.

In the room, they could choose whether the uniform could enhance their mana or a defensive uniform.

Souta has chosen the one that could enhance his mana.

After half an hour, all of them finished measuring their size. They come back in a week to get their uniform and start their class.

"Okay, you can go now don't forget to come back next week," Bargan said to them.

"Yes, sir Bargan," Bryan said enthusiastically.

Souta, Alice, and the other just nodded their head.

"Good." Bargan nodded and left.

Bryan looked at them and asked, "Do you want to eat something? We can use this chance for us to know each other."

"I have another plan for today," Alice said before she turned around and left.

"Sorry, I also have something to do." Souta smiled wryly at Bryan.

"I understand..." Bryan nodded and looked at the other two. "How about the two of you?"

George and Joshua looked at each other before they nodded at Bryan.