Chapter 148 - Visit

Lynn and Nayo came with Bryan and Lumilia. They followed the two as they wanted to see if Souta was fine.

"Souta, are you alright?" Lynn rushed towards him and asked him with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, I've pretty much recovered thanks to all the potion that I've collected." Souta nodded at her.

"Are you sure?" Lynn asked him as if she wasn't convinced at his answer.

"Lynn, you can see that Souta is fine. If he's not then he still lying on the bed. You worry too much." Nayo patted Lynn's shoulder and said.

"Yeah, Nayo is right. You don't have to worry about it." Souta assured her.

"But..." Lynn was about to say something when Nayo patted her shoulder once again.

"Souta knew his body better than you," Nayo said and she revealed a playful smile while looking at Lynn.

"Don't tell me... You already saw everything in-"

Nayo didn't manage to finish her sentence as Lynn covered her mouth.

"Stop! Nayo! I know, I know!" Lynn said as her face was turning red.

Souta smiled looking at them. He then turned to Bryan and asked how many days have passed since the battle in the Gripin city.

He knew that traveling from Gripin city to Ladros city will take half a day of time. And when Souta woke up he already found himself in his house in the Ladros city. It seems that days already passed since he passed out.

"Two days?" Bryan said before he looked at Lumilia and asked the same thing. He wasn't sure if his answer was correct so he looked at the person who probably knew the right answer.

Lumilia sighed when she saw Bryan look at her. She really didn't know if fighting was all the things that Bryan know. She then nodded her head at him indicating that Bryan was right.

"Two days, Souta." Bryan smiled and said to Souta with a somewhat proud expression.

'Two days...' Souta rubbed his chin and thought that a lot of things already happened in the institute.

Suddenly, Saya's voice sounded in his head.

'Why didn't you ask me that question? I know the answer too so why? Can you tell me the reason?'

Souta ignored the voice in his head and he wondered what happened in the institute. He still couldn't understand why Ursus didn't make an appearance at that time. Ursus just cut his ties with her daughter, Lumilia, and nothing else.

After causing such commotion, why wouldn't he finish it himself?

'Ah, I couldn't think of any reason...' Souta thought and he shook his head. He then felt his stomach growling.

"I'm hungry..." Souta muttered as he caressed his stomach.

"It's natural as you haven't eaten a single piece of meat for the past two days," Nayo said as a matter of fact.

"I-I'll cook something for you, Souta," Lynn said while stuttering.

"What about me Lynn? You really wanted Souta to taste your homemade meal..." Nayo said with a mischievous smile on her face.

"N-No, that's not it... I-I'll cook for everyone." Lynn's cheeks flushed as Nayo continued to tease her.

"Oho~ are you a great cook?" Bryan asked them as he gained an interest in their conversation.

"Yeah, Lynn is a great cook. Lynn's lunchbox is always prepared by Lynn herself. And her lunch is always good." Nayo said to Bryan with a proud expression. "I'm feeling hungry just by imagining it."