Chapter 30 - Evening Grass acquired!

Boom!

The man flew away and crashed in the wall of the room creating a spider web cracks on it. Debris of rocks fell on the ground and it caused the smoke to rise up.

Souta looked at the man with a frown. After a few moments, he opened his mouth and said, "Still conscious, huh?"

He bent his knees and launched himself towards the man like a rocket.

Bang!

The man suddenly lifted up his head and looked at Souta. He clenched both of his fists and collided with Souta.

Boom!

"You're really good. Unfortunately, the quest said the I need to save everyone including you. If I only didn't accept the quest then I would kill you right here because you're giving me trouble right now." Souta said as he used more force and pushed his fist against the man.

"Graaa!!!"

The man roared in front of him and his aura burst out. He managed to resist Souta's strength.

"Good," Souta smirked and his mana flared up.

Boom!

A figure flew away and landed on the ground. It was Souta.

Souta looked up and saw the man rushing at him. He hurriedly moved sideways avoiding the man.

Bang!

The fist of the man missed Souta and it went straight to the ground. But before it reaches the ground, the ground suddenly turned into mud. His first sunk through the mud deeply.

"And follow up by [Shadow Bind]," Souta casted his spell once again.

He grabbed the face of the man and casted the [Fire Ball] spell.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

The flame exploded on the face of the man. Souta gritted his teeth and he smashed the man on the wall.

Bang!

Souta removed his hand and observed the man. The made was convulsing like he has some sort of sickness.

The shadows moved and restrained the man.

"This is enough, with his current strength he wouldn't be able to escape easily," Souta said before he turned around.

He looked at the Evening Grass in the center of the room. It was still standing there like nothing happened.

Souta approached it and he squatted down. He opened his bag and took out the transparent bottle that Mark gave before.

He carefully pulled the grass and placed it inside the transparent bottle.

"Okay, I just need to get out of this place," Souta muttered as he placed back the bottle inside the bag. He then stood up and exited the room.

"Oi! Oi! You people really wouldn't let me leave this place peacefully."

He saw a group of abnormal people waiting for him outside the room. They were crammed together on a narrow path. There were so many of them that he could not see a way out of this except fighting them.

"If I didn't get a class before coming then I would truly be in trouble," Souta said before he casted [Shadow Bind] repeatedly.

Luckily, he learned a spell that could restrict the movement of a target, or else he would be having a hard time this time.

Swoosh!!

Souta gathered his mana on his fist before throwing it towards the people in front.

Bang!