Chapter 112 - Meeting the Gale Group

A week had passed since the assassination incident in the shopping district. The incident gathered a lot of attention across the whole city. Unfortunately, they didn't have a way to know the culprit's goal as Yanagi Shina killed all of them.

Several people died in this incident. The city lord and the institute compensated the family of the victims.

It was really a tragic event.

The three people who were involved in this incident were outside of the Ladros City. The three of them were clearing the low-level dungeons in the vicinity of the city.

Shing!!

Souta pulled out his sword from the body of a five-meter tall spider and he placed it back inside its sheath.

This huge spider was the boss of this low-level dungeon.

In their current level, Souta and Bryan wouldn't have a problem clearing this level of dungeon alone.

"That's too easy..." Souta muttered as he looked around him. There's a lot of dead spiders in his surrounding.

He then heard a familiar sound in his mind saying that he received a skill point for clearing this dungeon.

"Yeah, there's no challenge." Bryan nodded with a sighed. He really hope that he could fight some tough opponents in this dungeon. Unfortunately for him, all the monsters here were too weak.

The only monster that could put up a fight here was the boss but even then, it was still too easy for Bryan and Souta. The boss only has the power of a top 20 ranker of the first year.

Souta and Bryan only cleared low-level dungeons. Even though they could easily clear a low-level dungeon, they still haven't touched a single middle-level dungeon at all. Why? It was because the middle-level dungeons were housing the monsters that formed their monster orb. That level of monster could easily obliterate them.

The difference between low-level dungeons and middle-level dungeons was huge.

Souta turned his head and looked at the person that came with them. He opened his mouth and asked, "How is it, Brando?"

"Yeah, I'm starting to get used to it," Brando said as he nodded his head. He was absent the day after the assassination incident. On that day, he was thinking about a lot of things. And when he came back into his mind, he already decided to become an adventurer like Souta and Bryan. He thought that he would become stronger by following their footsteps.

On that day, he saw it with his own two eyes that Bryan and Souta didn't have any fear in their eyes when they faced those people. It's like they were used to a life and death battle.

Well, if you saw the power of the commandments would you still be afraid of some mobs? Nay!

"Good." Souta nodded. He was shocked when Brando came to him and asked to join his party as Brando wanted to become an adventurer. At that time, Souta wondered what kind of things went inside Brando's mind that he suddenly wanted to become an adventurer.

Brando could take this level of quest despite being a Rank F Adventurer was because of Souta and Bryan. Souta and Bryan were both Rank D Adventurer. In the adventurer circles, their rank could be considered a veteran adventurer.

In the monster tide two months ago, Souta and Bryan's achievements were worth mentioning, so the guild promoted the two of them to Rank D Adventurers.

"Let's go out now," Souta said before he turned around.

"Okay, we already did what we came here." Bryan nodded and said. He and Brando followed Souta behind.

...