Chapter 104 - Visiting Cluster (2)

Souta stood up and looked at Bryan. "Play with Cluster for a while, I will ask class rep some things regarding the special test this morning."

"What is it?" Bryan asked.

"You're in the collecting group before so you don't know what happened at the campsite," Souta said.

"Oh, right! I forgot about that." Bryan said then he looked at Cluster with a big smile on his face. "What do you want to play, Cluster? Today this brother of yours will accompany you."

Souta nodded in satisfaction. He then went inside the kitchen. There, he saw Lumilia was preparing their tea and coffee.

"Class rep," Souta called her as he approached her.

Lumilia looked behind when she heard someone called her. She saw Souta walking towards her. "Is there something wrong? Do you want to change your drink to tea?"

"Coffee is fine," Souta said as he looked at the coffee that she was preparing. He closed his eyes and smelled the aroma of the coffee. "That's good."

"Then, do you have something that you wanted to ask me?" Lumilia said while looking at Souta. This was the only reason she could think of why Souta followed her in the kitchen.

"Hmm... Can you tell me what happened at the campsite on the special test?" Since she said so, Souta decided to ask her directly.

"Ah, that. You're the reason why our class' score was the highest. I'm thankful for your effort on behalf of our class." Lumilia thanked him sincerely. She always wanted her class to defeat the other class and become the number one class, in that way she and her classmates would receive a lot of points.

With this, they would be able to increase their combat power by redeeming various skills from the institute. She wanted to get into top rankers because she wanted the protection of the institute.

"Don't worry about it," Souta said as he shrugged his shoulder. "Then, can you tell me what happened at the campsite while I was away?"

"There's a lot of things that happened at the campsite. So what do you part do you want to know?" Lumilia said and asked him about the specific details. As a class rep and the one who's commanding the class, she was aware that a lot of battles happened at their campsite.

"Hmm..." Souta rubbed his chin and said, "Then, what happened to the top 3 ranker Yuriko? Explain to me everything."

"That..." Lumilia was surprised but she immediately regained her composure.

She knew that it was strange that they managed to repeal the top 3 ranker along with her comrades. She thought that Souta saw Yuriko in their campsite and their red flag, so he must be wondering how did they manage to defend the red flag against her.

"Yuriko, the top 3 ranker, appeared in our campsite along with her comrades after you left..." She began to narrate what really happened at the campsite.

At first, Yujin tried to stop Yuriko. It was a plan to defeat Yuriko's comrade while Yujin was fighting her. But the problem was Yuriko was stronger than they could imagine. She defeated Yujin in just a few minutes and someone unexpected appeared before them. It was Randolf Fein.

Randolf showed his overwhelming power and defeated Yuriko in one strike.

"Randolf did that...?" Souta couldn't believe what he heard from Lumilia's mouth. Randolf defeated Yuriko in one strike? That sort of thing happened at the campsite?

"Yeah, everyone was shocked too when they saw it," Lumilia said as if she still couldn't believe that a seemingly delinquent classmate of her defeated the top 3 ranker.