Chapter 199 Arrival

Souta went back to Ibish village after finishing collecting all the souls. He was with other groups that just finished their challenge.

Everyone gathered under Lumilia's order.

"We didn't know when they would attack so we could only prepare ourselves. I'll select some people to patrol around the village so that we would know if the other classes approached us." Lumilia explained to everyone.

Everyone didn't have a problem with her idea as they trusted her as their class rep. They knew Lumilia wouldn't let their class to suffer a defeat. She would do everything in her power for their class to become victorious. That's not all as they also trusted their powerful classmates like Souta, Bryan, Yujin, and Randolf.

Yujin was listening to her words with his eyes closed. He recalled the battle he had with Yuriko, the top ranker he fought in the special test. If her skill didn't improve then he could easily defeat her with his current strength.

Well, he knew that it was impossible for her to not improve. Most of the students here entered the Ladro institute to learn and increase their strength. That's only normal for students.

Souta was looking at Lumilia who was explaining everything to their classmates. She improved greatly ever since he met her. Not just strength but also her mentality and spirituality.

'It's not that bad that I entered this institute. I experienced a lot of things in that place. I should value those things...' He thought as he smiled. He was looking forward to what he would experience in the future in that place which was called Ladro institute.

It was past three o'clock and they still haven't seen any signs of other classes coming to the Ibish village. The team that was patrolling around the village changed with Bryan's team.

It was around five o'clock when they saw several teams from other classes coming towards the Ibish village. The patrolling team immediately went out to report to Lumilia and the other students.

Lumilia and the rest weren't surprised when they heard the report of their classmates. They already expected this outcome.

"Finally, I hope that they provide me some challenge," Randolf said as he stood up from his seat. He gathered his teammates and walked outside the village.

Lumilia took a deep breath before she looked at her teammates and said, "Let's go."

Lynn, Souta, Alice, and Yujin nodded and followed her from behind. They arrived on the outskirts of the Ibish village.

Lumilia swept her eyes and counted the enemy teams that appeared. "Fifteen teams. They have fifteen teams." She muttered.

That was higher than what she expected. She expected that only a few teams would dare to attack them at first. At most some of them would wait for other classes to attack the Mage Class 1-B before they also attack. Also, some of them would wait until the Mage Class 1-B exhausted their energy.

The Mage class 1-B only has ten teams. In terms of number, their class was at disadvantage. But that's not a problem for her. The individual prowess of her classmates was high.

Lumilia looked at Randolf's team and said, "Team Randolf can I leave those three teams in the front to your team? No, I'll leave it to you."

"It's time... Guys, don't be hard on yourself. Just fight someone you can handle." Randolf walked forward and said to his teammates.

After walking for some time, he turned his head and glanced at Lumilia. She really didn't give him a chance to refuse.

Lumilia then looked at her classmates, "Joshua, fetch Bryan's team from the west part of the village. Change position with them and monitor if there are teams that are going to attack us from that direction."