Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

It has been completed. The next book will be released randomly in advance. Recommended to friends to pre-order: "Beauty Heavenly Master, Old Attack is Gu" by Huajian Xiaopao. Come and collect it soon (wink~)

Highlight: Shuang Jie! Gong Hui saves Shou before he is wiped clean (every world is clean + he)

Everyone in the organization knows that Gu Mang and Ruan Qiu are sworn enemies. The two of them are like cannon barrels. They can make noise when breathing together. When they go on a mission together, they can mess up the rescue scene.

However, what is incredible is that when Ruan Qiu lost his footing and was trapped in the small dream world, his mental body was the only one that did not reject Gu Mang.

Gu Mang reluctantly accepted the task of awakening Ruan Qiu, and came to the small dream world with the mentality of watching the excitement. However, when he saw Ruan Qiu in the dark corner, he fell silent.

The young man, as delicate and broken as a rag doll, was covered in dirt. His usually arrogant and bright eyes were dead. He probably mistook him for another intruder, and his shoulders were shaking with fear.

He bent down and came closer. The young man Ruan Qiu shrank back against the wall in fear and cowardice.

Gu Mang pursed his lips and clicked his tongue. His voice was as soft as talking to himself: How did you get into this state...

Ruan Qiu had a dream. Everyone in the dream was tainted by filth, humiliated, smeared, despised, abandoned, and finally thrown into the mire.

He was at a loss and wanted to escape, but with all his strength he could only turn over in the mire, like a wallowing loach.

They laughed at him, spit on him, poured dirty water on him, and scolded him that he was born a slut and a bitch, and he was enjoying himself in hell.

But in the constant sinking and degradation, she was fished out by a pair of strong arms, washed, sutured, carefully kissed every scar, and then carried into her arms.

He said he deserves to be loved

Early stage: Gu Mang: It's so troublesome. Why did my old enemy become such a ghost? Just try to save me - Oh my god, why did you kiss me?

Later stage: Gu Mang: Let's see who of you dares to touch my wife o(▼DRAN▼メ;)o

World 1: On the surface, she is cowardly and well-behaved, but in reality, she turns into a yandere, blind female slave, and is attacked by the x-prince's male insect (completed)

World 2: The end of the world, transformed into humanoid weapons and succubi's wanton pure desires, x saved food attack (completed)

When the apocalypse strikes, Gu Mang comes to the world to look for his wife. He discovers that Ruan Qiu was brought into the laboratory by an adulterer and lost all his memory. He has been transformed into a succubus with a wagging tail and heart-shaped pupils.

The little succubus couldn't remember anything. She would only stick to Gu Mang's side every day, eating nothing but milk, and asking him for public rations every night.

Gu Mang was very angry, who made his wife like this! He will cut that traitor to pieces with a thousand knives!

After paying public rations and beating zombies all the way back to the laboratory, Gu Mang discovered that the vicious cannon fodder who transformed Ruan Qiu into a succubus was himself.

Gu Mang:?

Ruan Qiu who recovered his memory: QwQ

World 3: The tsundere of the rich second generation is attacked by x Qing Leng (completed)