"..."

    Lu Ci smiled at Chi Shuang, Teacher Lu wants to kill you!

    The host smiled, "Then, Teacher Lu?"

    Lu Ci stroked his forehead and supported the microphone on the table.

    "I think that since you are asked to perform, it is definitely not for you to follow the script. I didn't see any new ideas in your interpretation, nor did I invest any emotion. The original characters showed entanglement and depression, but you showed nothing. Come out. Besides, your line skills are really poor, you can't be an actor if you have a mouth and can speak, first improve your basic skills, and then talk about other things." "..." The scene was very embarrassing for a while

    .

    The host was stunned, never expecting that Lu Ci's words could be so straightforward.

    "Well, what does Teacher Chi think?"

    Chi Shuang's slender fingers caressed and caressed the wheat, and nodded, "Mr. Lu is right." "

    ..."

    The host's forehead was covered with sweat, these two mentors are too embarrassing! ! !

    "What do you think, Director Feng?"

    Feng Nian looked around at the two of them, and they also looked at her in unison.

    "What the two of them said was still too euphemistic. When you came up and saw this character, you didn't even perceive the character's state of mind, didn't combine it with the environment at the time, and recited the lines when you opened your mouth. Is this character in your opinion? Soul, it can’t stand up at all. You have omitted even the most basic part of perceiving characters, and I don’t know what you are rushing to express.” “Nowadays, some people always think that actors are just chant according to the script

    . Lines, as long as you look good, meet a good crew, and show your face, you can get full of glory and attract the attention of everyone. Therefore, many newcomers who enter the industry are less and less respectful of this profession, and even feel that they are on time. Filming is called dedication."     "After an actor gets the script, the first thing to do is to understand the character, to integrate into the character's life, until he becomes this person. I have seen Chi Shuang to integrate into the character, she How was it done? At that time, the character had a dark heart in the early stage and suffered from severe depression. Chi Shuang asked someone to build a three-square-meter utility room with only a small hole in the wall. The room was full of The air was filled with debris, and Chi Shuang stayed inside for three days and three nights, without eating, drinking, or sleeping." "     When she came out, she was so weak that she was shaking when she walked. I didn’t even dare to speak loudly to her, as if the wind blowing accidentally could knock her down. At that time, her eyes were gloomy, as if covered by a layer of fog, and she couldn’t see a ray of light. They are all gloomy, making people look very depressing."     "At that time, a thought popped into my mind, the characters are alive, but Chi Shuang is 'dead'."

    "Later, that scene was filmed for a month, and Chi Shuang's state lasted for a month. When the crew saw her, they were very worried, afraid that she would really make themselves depressed. To what extent were they afraid? Even the director, Bai Huabai Director, come to me to cry, saying that she seems to have ruined a good actor."

    "What happened next?" Lu Ci hurriedly asked.

    "After the filming of that scene, Director Bai asked the staff to tell jokes to Chi Shuang every day, to make her happy and make her laugh, and then slowly let her come out." "When did this happen?" Lu Ci asked again