1

Chapter 1 The Top Omega

    Luci turned off the shower head, picked up a towel, and gently wiped the water on his body.

    He put on a milky white tulle nightgown, dried his hair, and let them stick to his back obediently.

    Opening the bathroom door, dense water vapor suddenly gushed out, and the thick mist engulfed a beautiful figure, Luci's thin lips were lightly pursed, forming a very shallow arc.

    The man was barefoot, leaning lazily by the door, and the bathrobe on his body was loose, as if he was not wearing it.

    At this moment, the rippling star pupils are looking at Luci who just came out of the bath.

    Luci's skin was fair and supple, and under the effect of water vapor, it was dyed a little pink, and his hair was still warm, making it extra smooth to the touch.

    Lu Ci wanted to go out, but his waist suddenly felt warm, and Chi Shuang hugged him.

    "Don't make trouble." Lu Ci lightly patted her forearm.

    Chi Shuang glanced at her as she patted her right hand, the corners of her lips slightly raised, and she didn't agree, she exerted a slight force on her arms, and pulled her into his arms.

    Gently sniffing, her nose was filled with the rich fragrance that only belonged to Xiaolu, Chi Shuang sniffed greedily again, this smell was fatally attractive to her.

    Chi Shuang's slightly cool lips brushed against Lu Ci's neck inadvertently, like cool swallow's wings passing by, causing Lu Ci to raise his head, and the next second, he turned his head again, "The neck is not good, and it will be tomorrow." Attend the event."

    Chi Shuangxiu frowned, and turned to rub Lu Ci's earlobe, small and rosy, like pearls, making people hold her mouth and don't want to let go.

    "Tsk! This doesn't work!"

    Chi Shuang's throat moved slightly, and he put his fingers behind Lu Ci's neck, drawing circles with his fingertips.

    "What about this?"

    "You..." At the moment when the gland was violated, Lu Ci almost lost his footing.

    There was a slight smile in his ear, and immediately after, the gland was lightly bitten.

    "Oh!" Lu Ci's body shook, "You give me almost!"

    Chi Shuang stopped, rubbed her delicate auricles, breathed like blue, and whispered softly, "Huh? You didn't seem to say that before."

    Lu Ci lightly pinched her waist, staring at her. Glancing at her, "Let's talk again?"

    Chi Shuang's eyes sparkled with a smile, although he hadn't drunk, he already seemed drunk.

    She looked at the blush on Lu Ci's cheeks, and the scene of the two meeting for the first time slowly emerged in front of her eyes, and the scene of her deer's red dress was so hot that it made her heart itch.

    ...

    Twilight Bar.

    Lu Ci sat at the bar, with many empty wine bottles in front of her. The bartender handed her a glass of wine from time to time, and told which customer ordered it for her, and Lu Ci took it all.

    She could feel that someone was looking at her, and she was all too familiar with that naked, undisguised greedy look.

    Someone walked up to her and handed her a room card. Luci glanced sideways, raised his eyebrows, and took a sip of beer.