When Heartthrob Omega Wears I...

By MissXXX404

The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113

114 END

64 3 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 114 Fushou Ankang

    Early in the morning, Xiaoyi's bedroom.

    Lu Ci walked in lightly, and saw two little guys lying side by side on the bed, sleeping soundly.

    Xiaoyi seemed to hear the sound, raised her eyelids and took a look, saw Mommy coming in, stretched again, turned her head and glanced at the little guy riding beside her who was sleeping soundly.

    "Mommy, she rode me all night." Xiaoyi rubbed her eyes aggrieved.

    Lu Ci chuckled, and carefully moved the little guy's fleshy legs away.

    As a result, in the next second, the little guy's chubby legs were pressed against Xiao Yi's body again.

    Lu Ci was amused by her, he took a pillow and put it under her legs, and then rescued his daughter.

    "Hmm..." The little guy groaned, stretched his waist, rolled over and over on the bed several times, and yawned again before he woke up.

    "Good morning, babies." Lu Ci lay in the middle, hugging each other, and kissed each other.

    "Good morning godmother."

    "Xiao Xiaofu, did you sleep well last night?"

    "Okay, I miss my mother very much." The little guy pouted.

    This girl is white and tender, she speaks in a milky voice, and is very cute. When she was just four years old, Lu Ci hugged the little guy, as if seeing a miniature version of Xiao Yi, and couldn't help but kiss her twice more.

    "Hmph." Xiaoyi on the side snorted softly, and Luci immediately kissed his own daughter again.

    "Little vinegar bag."

    "Get up, mom has already made breakfast."

    "Hmm."

    "Godmother, I miss mom." Xiao Xiaofu hugged Lu Ci without letting go, coquettishly whimpering.

    "Okay, then after we finish dinner, the godmother will take you home, okay?" Lu Ci pinched her chubby little face, it's so cute!

    "Um!"

    Lu Ci carried the little guy to wash up, and when he came to the living room, Chi Shuang had already placed breakfast on the table.

    The two little guys buried themselves in their breakfast, and Lu Ci secretly dragged Chi Shuang aside.

    "Xiao Xiaofu wants to go home, can I send her back now?"

    "Huh?"

    "I mean, the two of them should be done, it's been one night." "

    ..." "

    You said they also Really, if you want to do bad things and throw the child to us, you can really do it." Lu Ci continued to complain.

    The corners of Chi Shuang's eyes twitched slightly, and she glanced at her, "Are you really embarrassed to say? Who did they learn from?" "

    Ah."

    "How many times have you thrown Xiaoyi at their house?"

    "I threw it there." Was it not you who sent someone there?"

    "I..." Chi Shuang was at a loss for words, I, I just obeyed orders!

    "Mom, what are you doing? Come to eat."

    "Okay, here we come."

    "If you don't wait a little longer, the opportunity is rare after all." Thinking of Zhihan's various complaints on the phone yesterday, she said that since she had this clingy spirit , the frequency of her and Jiang Fu has been extended to a week, or even a few weeks to catch a chance, and she has to be careful not to be discovered by the little guy...

    Chi Shuang sighed secretly, obviously Zhihan's tone at that time was anxious and angry, But she wanted to laugh a little, what's going on?

    During the meal, the two intentionally procrastinated for time, and Lu Ci even found a cartoon for Xiao Xiaofu to divert the little guy's attention.

    As a result, the little guy didn't fall for it at all, and only said that he wanted to find his mother.

    Seeing that the little guy was about to cry, the two couldn't help it, so they had to compromise.

    In the car, Lu Ci called An Zhihan and told her that he was going to send her back, and asked them to clean up. An Zhihan understood and hung up the phone in a hurry.

    Half an hour later, several people came to An Zhihan's house.

    An Zhihan came to open the door, and the little guy threw himself into her arms, mother and mother screaming non-stop, especially good at acting like a baby.

    Lu Ci and Chi Shuang looked at each other, entered the room, and looked around, looking for anything that hadn't been cleaned up.

    Jiang Fu came out of the bedroom, and the moment she saw the two of them, she moved the hand holding her waist away.

    "Cough." Lu Ci coughed lightly, suppressing a smile.

    "Morning, Sister Fu, did you sleep well last night?"

    "...It couldn't be better!"

    "Hey, you two are so old that you still don't know how to control yourself." "

    ?" Jiang Fubai I glanced at her, do you hear that this is a human language?

    Jiang Fu supported her waist and sat down, frowning, "Come and rub it for me, my waist is too sore."

    Lu Ci couldn't laugh or cry, and obediently went to help her rub her waist.

    "I said, did you two hide your things well so that the children won't see anything?" "What do

    you think my house is? A specialty store for adult products!?" Jiang Fu said angrily.

    "Almost."

    "..."

    "Mommy!" Xiao Xiaofu ran over and burrowed into her arms.

    Jiang Fu hugged her daughter and kissed her, "Does the little thing miss Mommy?" "

    Yeah! I miss you so much! Did Mommy miss me?"

    "Of course."

    "Did Mommy do something bad last night?" Already?"

    Jiang Fu was stunned, "What??"

    "Sister Xiaoyi told me." "

    She said that you sent me away on purpose, you must have done something bad. What bad thing did Mommy do? Do you need to keep it secret? ? I won’t tell anyone.”

    "..." Jiang Fu fell silent, turned her head to look at Lu Ci and Chi Shuang, both of them also looked embarrassed, "Help me, it turns out that every time Xiaoyi is sent away, she knows it!

    "Ah, just, cough..." Jiang Fu covered her face, terrified!

    "Can't you tell me?" The little guy blinked and looked at her expectantly.

    "Ah, no, Mommy just cleaned the room. I'm afraid you will make trouble. Didn't you find that the house is much cleaner?" The

    little guy tilted his head, "Really?"

    "Hmm! If you don't believe me, ask you Mom."

    Lu Ci was full of question marks, asking me?

    "Ah yes, look at your mommy, she is so tired that her waist is sore." Lu Ci forcefully agreed.

    "Pfft..." Chi Shuang couldn't hold back, and almost laughed out loud.

    "Well, Mommy has worked hard!" The little guy kissed Jiang Fu, got down from her, and ran around the room, "It's really much cleaner!" "The sofa

    cover was changed, and the bed sheet was also changed. Already!"

    "Well, right, Mommy didn't lie to you, right?" Jiang Fu lied to the child with a smile.

    Lu Ci coughed lightly behind her, "So intense?"

    "Get out!"

    "You're still pissing me off? I'll expose you!"

    "???"

    Chi Shuang looked at the two of them with a smile on his cheek, "The children are all I won't bicker like the two of you."

    The two were stunned for a moment, looked at each other, and then laughed.

    The author has something to say: let's draw a successful conclusion in the sweet daily life.

    Thank you for your support. If you leave a comment on this chapter, you will get a red envelope. I hope that all the friends who subscribed will give a five-star praise. Thank you! See you next time!

    I recommend the finished article "Backlight [Rebirth]", the rebirth counterattack slaps the face, it is very cool~

    "What to do if my girlfriend is too naughty", retired special forces X surgeon, so sweet!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 800 72
Song Yu Xi is a tasker. The system told her that she has a great and glorious task on her shoulders - to save the world! Song Xu Yi is dedicated to h...
2.9M 75K 23
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
5.8K 126 34
After the zombie virus ravaged the world, a doomsday survival system appeared on the game anchor Hao Jian. The system pointed to Lian Runing and said...
13.8K 531 81
Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega in the interstellar era thousands of yea...