THE VAMPIRE

By QueenBrebearDiyQueen

This story is about a depressed and suicidal teen falling for a vampire Tw: suicidal thoughts and attempts Wa... More

1 intro
2 August 7th sunday
3 August 8th monday
4 andy Biersack
5 Tuesday
6
7 Wednesday
8 Thursday
9
10 Friday
11
12 Saturday
13 Sunday
14 Monday
15 Tuesday
16 Wednesday
17 Thursday
18 friday
19 Saturday
20 Sunday
21 Monday
22 Tuesday
23 Wednesday
24 Thursday
25 Friday
26 Saturday
27 Sunday
28 Monday
29 Tuesday
30 Wednesday
31 Thursday
32 friday
33 Saturday
34 Sunday
35: 2 months later 🥂
36 Saturday
37 Sunday
38 monday
39 Tuesday
40 a couple of months later
41 Sunday
42 Monday
43 Wednesday
44 friday
45 Saturday
46 a couple of months later Saturday graduation
47 Sunday
49 Monday
50 Wednesday
51 Friday
52 day 1 Saturday
53 day 2 Sunday
54 day 3 Monday
55 day 4 Tuesday
56 day 5 Wednesday
57 last day of trip Saturday
58 Sunday
59 Monday
60 Friday
61 a couple of months later andy and elle wedding
62 Saturday day 1 of honeymoon
63 day 2 Monday
64 day 3 Tuesday
65 day 4 Wednesday
66 day 5 Thursday
67 day 6 friday 🖤
68 day 7 Saturday 🖤
69 Sunday
70 Monday
71 Tuesday
72 Wednesday
73 Thursday
74 friday
75 Saturday
76 Sunday
77 Monday
78 Tuesday &Wednesday
79 Thursday & Friday
80 Saturday & Sunday
81 monday &Tuesday
82 Wednesday & Thursday
83 Friday & Saturday
84 sunday & Monday
85 a couple of months later
86: One week
87 next week
88 two months later
89 Dec 20-26
90 a couple of months later
91 lucys last week of school
92 a couple of months later
93 next week 🖤
94 a month later
95 a couple of weeks later
96 one year later
97 a couple of months later
98 next week
99 two weeks later
100 a month later
101 the week after
102 a couple of years later
103 next week
104 a couple of months later
105 a year later
106 a month later
107 a couple of years later
108 a couple of months later
109 a couple of weeks later
110 a week later
111 the next week
112 a couple of months later 🖤
113 a couple of years later
114 a couple of months later
116 andy 🖤
117 the week after
118 the week after
119 a couple of months later
120 a week later
121 a couple weeks later
122 a couple of years later
123 the end

115 a couple of weeks later

11 1 0
By QueenBrebearDiyQueen

A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER FRIDAY:

My mom is off of work on the weekends I texted her and she said she's happy she's off on the weekends.

I laughed and said I bet she's been extremely busy lately and it's been stressing her out.

I talked to andy and my mom and I'm going to spend the week at her house and Andy is going to the guys house with batman.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I'm going to pack my bag then I'm going head to my mom's house for the week.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy took care of batman then he made coffee then he started cooking breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and said I'm going head out after I pack and eat breakfast.

Andy said that's fine and I got a cup of coffee and sat down on a barstool and played on my phone while Andy cooked breakfast.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and I headed upstairs and went into our room and packed my bag for the week.

A little while later I gave Andy a hug and kiss and left and headed to my mom's house.

My step dad was busy working today so my mom is completely home alone a little while later I finally got there.

I put my bags in my room and headed downstairs and went into the living room and hung out with my mom.

I said you wanna have a girls day tomorrow my mom smiled and said yea I like that idea a lot.

I smiled and said ok and we continued watching movies together for the rest of the day.

Me and my mom talked about random shit and laughed together while watching movies.

A couple of hours later me and my mom cooked dinner then my step dad came home from work and changed and came back downstairs.

We all ate dinner together and talked about our day and also a bunch of random shit and laughed together.

I texted andy to make sure he was ok and he said he missed me and I bit my lip and said me too.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SATURDAY GIRLS DAY OUT WITH MY MOM:

My step dad woke up and walked out of their room and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker.

A couple minutes later he left and headed to work for the day a little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made her a cup of coffee and cooked breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

My mom said morning Elle I said morning mom she smiled while cooking breakfast.

I made a cup of coffee and sat down on a barstool and played on my phone while waiting for the food to be finished cooking.

I said I can't wait to have a girls day my mom smiled and said trust me Elle I'm excited as well.

After the food was finished cooking we ate breakfast together and talked about our plans for the day.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed upstairs and went into our rooms to get ready for the day.

After me and my mom finished getting ready for the day we left and picked up coffee first.

Me and my mom jammed out to music while driving down the highway I looked out the window the whole time.

A little while later we got to the nail salon and went inside and sat down at two chairs next to each other.

I smiled and said so how is like being remarried mom she smiled and said it's actually amazing.

I smiled and said good she said how are you and Andy I said we are really good she smiled and said good I'm glad.

I said yea he's the best my mom smiled and said he is a really nice gentleman.

I laughed and said definitely and we continued talking about random shit and laughing together while getting our nails done.

After we got our nails done we got in the car and buckled up and my mom locked the car and turned on the car and started driving out of the parking lot.

Andy called and I answered it and talked to him for a while until me and my mom got to the hair salon and I told him I had to go.

Me and my mom headed inside and sat down in two chairs next to me and told the ladies what we wanted done.

A couple of hours later we left the hair salon and picked up food and headed home.

My step dad was already home we went inside and gave him a hug and he complemented our hair.

After we finished eating dinner we threw our trash away and headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

SUNDAY:

Me and my mom had a nice girls day out yesterday it was definitely much needed for the both of us.

My step dad woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker then he left for work for the day.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen with my mom.

I quickly checked my notifications then I put my phone down and made a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

I said do you just wanna stay in today my mom smiled and said yea sure that's fine with me.

I yawned and said ok cool works with me I texted andy and checked up on him and how he's doing without me.

Andy said I really miss you and can't wait for you to come home I smiled and bit my lip and texted him back.

A couple minutes later I put my phone down and waited for the food to be finished cooking so me and my mom could eat breakfast.

After the food was finished cooking me and my mom got a plate of food and sat down and ate breakfast together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes then we headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

My mom put on a bunch of crime shows I smiled and got comfortable on the couch and cuddled with a pillow.

A little while later I ended up falling asleep because I was extremely comfortable on the couch.

A couple of hours later I jumped when I heard the front door open and close my mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner for everyone.

I said Jesus what time is it I got off the couch and used the restroom then I headed into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

MONDAY:

My mom has work today so that means I'm going to be completely home alone.

My mom and step dad both woke up and got ready for work then they left a little while later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made a cup of coffee then I started cooking breakfast for myself I smiled and listened to music.

After I finished cooking I turned off my music and started eating breakfast and playing on my phone.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes then I headed upstairs and went into my room.

I decided to take a nice hot hour long bath after I got out I dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on.

I picked up my dirty clothes then I decided to do some skin care for a while.

After I finished having a spa day I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I decided to take a nap since I was extremely exhausted from my long day.

A couple of hours later my mom and step dad came home from work and started cooking dinner together in the kitchen.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and used it then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I said hey guys they said nice nap I said yea and we all started laughing together and I sat down at the table.

We all talked about random shit and laughed together while they cooked dinner I just played on my phone.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed I said dammit I'm starving.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and quietly snuck downstairs and went into the kitchen and got a snack and something to drink then I headed back upstairs and went into my room.

I climbed into bed and started eating my snack and watching YouTube on my phone in the meantime.

After I finished eating my snack I put my shoes and trash down and I rolled onto my stomach and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom and step dad woke up and got ready for work then they headed downstairs and left for the day.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I checked my notifications then I put my phone down and made a cup of coffee then I cooked breakfast for me.

After I finished cooking I sat down on a barstool and played on my phone while eating breakfast.

After I finished eating I picked up the dishes then I worked on the dishwasher then I headed into the living room and layed down on the couch.

After I got comfortable on the couch I put my phone down and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got off the couch and used the restroom.

I headed into the kitchen to yawned and stretched and looked around for something I could cook for everyone.

A little while later I finally found something to cook for everyone my mom and step dad were still not home yet.

After I finished cooking my mom and step dad came home and we all ate dinner together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

WEDNESDAY:

My mom and step dad woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and started making coffee then they left for the day.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made a cup of coffee then I made some breakfast and face timed Andy while cooking breakfast.

Me and Andy talked about random shit and laughed together while I cooked breakfast.

I said I miss you a lot Andy he smiled and said I miss you more Elle I smiled and bit my lip.

After I finished cooking breakfast I sat down and played on my phone while eating breakfast and talking to Andy and Luke.

I also checked up on nat to see how she was doing at work she said how's being without Andy for a week.

I said honestly it's fucking torture because I miss him so much I can't wait to go home and tackle him on the couch.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes and worked on the dishwasher then I headed upstairs and went into my room.

I quickly packed my bag and got out clean clothes for tomorrow and my bath essentials before I go home.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone and I ended up falling asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom and step dad came home with food I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

After I used the restroom I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and ate dinner with my parents.

After we finished eating we threw our trash away and we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

THURSDAY:

After my parents woke up they got ready for work and they left for the day.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked out the window and sighed.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee then I made something to eat.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes then I headed upstairs and went into my room and took a bath and had a spa day.

A little while later I headed downstairs and ate lunch then I did some yoga to help relax me throughout the day.

After I finished doing yoga I cleaned up around the house before my parents came home from work.

A couple of hours later I cooked dinner for everyone while waiting for my parents to come home.

After we finished eating dinner we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

FRIDAY I GO BACK HOME:

Today is the day I finally go back home I'm super excited because I really miss Andy he is also really excited as well.

My mom is off of work but my step dad still has to work over the weekend unfortunately.

I heard my step dad wake up and walk out of their room and he headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker then he left and headed to work.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee then she started cooking breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

My mom said morning Elle I said hi mom she said you ready to go home I smiled and said maybe.

She laughed and said I bet you miss Andy I said you have no fucking idea and we started laughing together and I made a cup of coffee.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and I headed into the living room and hung out with my mom for a while.

A little while later I left and headed back home I smiled and bit my lip while driving home.

After I got home I picked up my bags and headed downstairs Andy came home and he immediately ran over to me and hoisted me up.

I cupped his cheeks and kissed him and smiled and said hi how are you he smiled widely and said better now that you're home.

A couple of hours later me and Andy ate dinner then we picked up the food and dishes then we headed upstairs and went into our room and climbed into bed and cuddled together and watched movies until we fell asleep for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303 28 9
Victoria Kings had her whole life planned ahead of her, school and a future career she had devoted herself to until one day changed everything... -- ...
5.5K 225 36
_____(y/n) a 19 year old girl with a normal life, normal job, she met a guy named Andy he's secretly the death of her. She'll continue her life? Giv...
794 90 8
Descending rapidly into a deep depression, Remington asks his boyfriend Oliver for help. However, ashamed of Remington's state, Oliver denies him, th...
55.4K 1.6K 57
A Black Veil Brides fan fiction. A girl named Brooke gets kicked out and goes to a BVB concert where she falls in love and meets her soul mate alth...