THE VAMPIRE

De QueenBrebearDiyQueen

This story is about a depressed and suicidal teen falling for a vampire Tw: suicidal thoughts and attempts Wa... Mais

1 intro
2 August 7th sunday
3 August 8th monday
4 andy Biersack
5 Tuesday
6
7 Wednesday
8 Thursday
9
10 Friday
11
12 Saturday
13 Sunday
14 Monday
15 Tuesday
16 Wednesday
17 Thursday
18 friday
19 Saturday
20 Sunday
21 Monday
22 Tuesday
23 Wednesday
24 Thursday
25 Friday
26 Saturday
27 Sunday
28 Monday
29 Tuesday
30 Wednesday
31 Thursday
32 friday
33 Saturday
34 Sunday
35: 2 months later 🥂
36 Saturday
37 Sunday
38 monday
39 Tuesday
40 a couple of months later
41 Sunday
42 Monday
43 Wednesday
44 friday
45 Saturday
46 a couple of months later Saturday graduation
47 Sunday
49 Monday
50 Wednesday
51 Friday
52 day 1 Saturday
53 day 2 Sunday
54 day 3 Monday
55 day 4 Tuesday
56 day 5 Wednesday
57 last day of trip Saturday
58 Sunday
59 Monday
60 Friday
61 a couple of months later andy and elle wedding
62 Saturday day 1 of honeymoon
63 day 2 Monday
64 day 3 Tuesday
65 day 4 Wednesday
66 day 5 Thursday
67 day 6 friday 🖤
68 day 7 Saturday 🖤
69 Sunday
70 Monday
71 Tuesday
72 Wednesday
73 Thursday
74 friday
75 Saturday
76 Sunday
77 Monday
78 Tuesday &Wednesday
79 Thursday & Friday
80 Saturday & Sunday
81 monday &Tuesday
82 Wednesday & Thursday
83 Friday & Saturday
84 sunday & Monday
85 a couple of months later
86: One week
88 two months later
89 Dec 20-26
90 a couple of months later
91 lucys last week of school
92 a couple of months later
93 next week 🖤
94 a month later
95 a couple of weeks later
96 one year later
97 a couple of months later
98 next week
99 two weeks later
100 a month later
101 the week after
102 a couple of years later
103 next week
104 a couple of months later
105 a year later
106 a month later
107 a couple of years later
108 a couple of months later
109 a couple of weeks later
110 a week later
111 the next week
112 a couple of months later 🖤
113 a couple of years later
114 a couple of months later
115 a couple of weeks later
116 andy 🖤
117 the week after
118 the week after
119 a couple of months later
120 a week later
121 a couple weeks later
122 a couple of years later
123 the end

87 next week

15 1 0
De QueenBrebearDiyQueen

MONDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I jumped when I saw Jason in the corner of our room.

Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly next to me I felt my heart race.

Jason had red glowing eyes while staring at me I suddenly felt like I wanted to shit myself.

I couldn't breathe or more Andy stirred in his sleep but he didn't wake up.

I felt completely helpless and powerless because I couldn't move or speak or do anything.

All of the guys were sleeping and I couldn't scream or breathe I suddenly felt like I was gonna die next to Andy.

Suddenly two more people with glowing eyes appeared next to Jason.

He smiled and said Caleb and James I felt like I wanted to cry scream and throw up all at the same time.

I hit Andy and said wake up he shuffled but stayed asleep I hit him again.

Andy said Elle babe go to sleep I mumbled Jason he shot up and saw Jason and his gang.

He instantly got out of bed and Jason and his gang disappeared quickly Andy yelled FUCK.

I jumped Andy looked at me and ran over to me and said are you ok Elle.

I felt my eyes watering but shook my head he gave me a hug and kissed my head.

The guys ran into our room and turned on the lights and I groaned fuckkkk.

The guys were freaking out and said whats going on Andy pulled back and said Jason Caleb and fucking James were in our room.

The guys looked extremely pissed off and closed their eyes and disappeared I looked at Andy and he smiled and stayed next to me.

Andy moved the blanket off of me and saw how bad I was shaking slightly.

Andy said Elle baby I bit my lip and started feeling slightly anxious he moved the blanket back.

Andy climbed into bed and pulled me closer and he kissed my head and heled me against his chest.

He tried to comfort me by rubbing my back and scratching my head and I instantly started calming down.

He kissed my head and said are you feeling better I said definitely he smiled and said good I'm glad.

I layed down and got comfortable against his chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later after he knew I was ok and asleep.

A little while later the guys came back and they turned off our light then headed into their rooms and went to bed for the night.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

After I finished checking my notifications then I headed downstairs and headed into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A little while later the guys came downstairs and went into the kitchen and watched me cook breakfast.

Cc made coffee and I smiled and said thanks a little while later I finished cooking breakfast and gave everyone food.

An hour later Andy came downstairs and came into the kitchen and ate breakfast after I handed him a plate.

I did the dishes then headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and waited for the guys to come in the living room.

A little while later the guys came into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

A couple of hours later I got off the couch and headed into the kitchen and cooked dinner.

A hour later I finished cooking I ate dinner then the guys headed into the kitchen.

After I finished cooking I gave them food and we all sat down and ate dinner and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

Me and Andy cuddled and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I headed into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

A couple minutes later I headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone.

I checked my notifications then put my phone down and got comfortable and cuddled against Andy and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Andy grabbed his phone then headed downstairs and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Princess woke up and yawned and stretched and walked over to me and layed down and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and also went into the living room with andy as well.

A couple minutes later the guys went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for everyone.

Andy came upstairs and walked into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on his phone while I slept.

An hour later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Andy was relaxing against the head board while playing on his phone he looked at me and smiled.

I bit my lip and smiled and shook my head and climbed into bed and cuddled against his chest while he played on his phone.

Andy said do you just want to stay in bed all day I said honestly yes he said ok and pit his phone down and turned on the TV.

The guys were busy downstairs making breakfast for everyone while me and Andy stayed in bed.

A couple of hours later I checked my phone and said I want lunch he said ok and I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then headed back into our room and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen to look for something to eat for me and Andy.

After I got something to eat I headed upstairs and went into our room and climbed into bed.

I gave Andy his food and he smiled and said thanks and we started eating lunch while watching movies together.

After we finished eating Andy took our dishes downstairs and I went to the bathroom and used the restroom then headed back into our room.

A couple minutes later Andy came back upstairs and came into our room and climbed into bed.

I came back into our room and climbed into bed and cuddled against Andy and he kissed my head and pulled me closer and kissed my head.

I smiled and snuggled against his chest and he smiled and laughed slightly and continued watching the movie.

Me and Andy ended up staying in bed for the rest of the day randomly all of the guys ran upstairs and barged into our room.

Me and Andy jumped and said what the fuck guys they said we wanted to make sure you guys were still alive.

I looked at Andy and he said really of course we are still alive fuck faces.

I started laughing and the guys said ow that's rude love you too Andrew.

I grabbed the blanket and covered my face because I couldn't stop laughing.

Andy said Jesus Christ jinxx said I think we killed Elle I smiled and uncovered my face it was extremely red.

A couple minutes later the guys finally headed downstairs and left us alone I looked at Andy and said what the fuck just happened.

He sighed and said I have no fucking idea and we started laughing together and I shook my head.

A little while later me and Andy headed downstairs and ate dinner and hung out with the guys for the night.

After we finished eating and watching movies we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

Me and Andy cuddled and fell asleep a couple minutes later since we were tired from staying in bed all day 🤣.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤.

WEDNESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly he looked extremely good in the moonlight.

I bit my lip and took a picture of him then I put my phone down and climbed into bed and cuddled against his chest.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

A couple minutes later I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and watched the guys cook breakfast.

Ashley said morning Elle I said hey and gave him a hug and sat down on a barstool.

I said Andy is still sleeping they laughed and said I'm not surprised honestly I laughed and said yea.

Andy came downstairs and said are you guys talking shit about me I laughed and said no.

He said uh huh definitely and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head and said I love you.

I smiled and said I love you more Andy Cc said we need to go hunting soon.

Andy said yea I know trust me I'm definitely craving blood I felt my heart race Andy said relax not you Elle and he kissed my head.

Cc said damn you about made Elle shit herself I said yea and that fact that his chin is on my shoulder.

A couple minutes later Andy sat down on a barstool and waited for the food to be done cooking.

My mom called me and I answered it and said hello she said hey Lucy is going off of school tomorrow and Friday.

I said ok cool she said I got her packed up if you want her to come over tomorrow I smiled and said sure I can come get her tomorrow.

I continued talking to my mom for a while then I hung up and put my phone down.

I said so Lucy is going to be off of school tomorrow and Friday the guys said she can come over if she wants to.

I smiled and said ok I'm gonna go pick her up tomorrow probably they smiled and said ok that's fine.

A couple minutes later the food was finished cooking and we all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating Ashley did the dishes and the guys went into the living room I stayed in the kitchen and kept him company.

Ashley smiled and said you don't have to keep me company I smiled and said I want to he smiled and said ok and continued washing the dishes.

After he finished washing the dishes we headed into the living room and hung out and watched movies.

Andy kept his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head and nudged his face against my neck.

A couple of hours later the guys disappeared and headed into the forest to go hunting.

I went into the kitchen and cooked dinner then sat down and started eating and playing on my phone.

After I finished eating I put my dishes up then headed upstairs since it was getting late.

I got ready for bed then climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A hour later the guys came back and took a shower then went to sleep for the night.

Andy climbed into bed and pulled me closer to him and I cuddled against his chest and continued sleeping.

Andy kissed my head and fell asleep a couple minutes later after he got comfortable.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I'm gonna go pick up my little sister in a couple of hours I went into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

My mom let my little sister know she is coming over today and she's extremely excited to come over and stay a little longer.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and changed for the day and sprayed some body spray on.

Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked over to me and kissed my head.

I said you wanna go with me to pick up Lucy he smiled and said sure and he got ready for the day as well.

Me and Andy headed downstairs after we grabbed everything we needed.

The guys said morning Elle and Andy he said hey we are gonna go pick up Lucy they said ok and we left.

Me and Andy got into the car and left and headed to my mom's house I let her know we were picking up Lucy and she said ok.

Matthew was at work so Lucy was home alone and me and Andy did not like that one bit.

I talked to Lucy the whole way to my mom's house she said I can't wait to come over.

Me and Andy talked about random shit and laughed together while heading to my mom's house.

A little while later we picked up Lucy and got food and headed home Lucy told us about her week so far.

Andy said sounds like you had one hell of a week she started laughing and said yea you can say that.

I said are you excited to see Cc Lucy smiled widely and said yes I miss him so much.

Andy smiled and said he won't stop talking about how much he misses you as well.

Lucy smiled and said I can't wait to get to your guys house now I smiled and said yea me too.

A little while later we got home and threw our trash away and headed inside.

Andy brought Lucy's bag upstairs and put it in my room Lucy ran over to Cc and tackled him onto the couch.

I headed upstairs and changed into comfy clothes then headed back downstairs and we all went into the living room.

Lucy and Cc were cuddled together on the couch watching TV together me and Andy cuddled as well.

A couple of hours later I cooked dinner for everyone Lucy helped me cook dinner.

After we finished cooking we all ate dinner together then headed upstairs and went into our rooms for the night.

Cc tucked me and Lucy in and kissed our foreheads then left Lucy cuddled against me and we fell asleep a couple minutes later.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

FRIDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Lucy.

She was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and leaned down and kissed her head.

A couple minutes later I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I really wanted to wake up Lucy so we could go downstairs and play video games together.

A couple minutes later I said fuck it I woke up Lucy and she yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Lucy brushed her hair and teeth and also used the restroom then we headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and got something to drink and eat.

After we finished eating we headed downstairs into the basement and I turned on the projector and we started playing Mario Kart together.

I smiled while playing video games with my little sister she was very competitive and we started laughing together.

A little while later Andy and Cc came downstairs in the basement and sat down and watched us play video games.

I won and Lucy said dammit we said woah Lucy calm down hun it's not that serious.

We all started laughing together and I shook my head and smiled the guys started playing Mario Kart after me and Lucy finished playing.

A little while later we all ended up falling asleep in the basement on the couch together.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast.

A little while later Andy and Cc woke up and headed upstairs and went into the kitchen with the guys.

Lucy woke up and moves and cuddled against me and fell back asleep for a while.

An hour later me and Lucy woke up and yawned and stretched and headed upstairs and I closed the basement door.

Me and Lucy used the restroom then headed into the kitchen and watched the guys cook breakfast and laugh together.

I helped Lucy onto a barstool and gave her something to drink she yawned and looked extremely tired.

Ashley wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her head and she instantly fell asleep against his shoulder.

I put her drink in the fridge and Ashley carried her to the church and tucked her in and came back into the kitchen.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I got comfortable and snuggled in a blanket then I fell asleep a couple minutes later since I was extremely comfortable.

Andy was sitting next to me on the couch while I was completely knocked out.

A couple of hours later Lucy woke up and used the restroom then headed back into the living room and cuddled against Cc.

A little while later the guys got up and headed into the kitchen and cooked dinner for everyone while I was asleep.

Andy gave Lucy her drink and helped her on the barstool and gave her a snack until dinner was ready.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got off the couch and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then headed into the kitchen and watched the guys cook dinner for everyone.

After we all finished eating dinner we picked up our dishes then we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SATURDAY:

Lucy was cuddled against my chest and snoring lightly I felt her breathing slowly against my neck.

I smiled because it was really adorable she looked like a little baby cuddled against me.

A couple minutes later I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

I put my phone down and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A little while later Lucy woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

She brushed her hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Lucy headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and waited for the guys to finish cooking.

A couple minutes later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

Lucy said can I sleep with Cc tonight I yawned and said sure and I walked into the kitchen.

After the food was finished cooking we all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Jake did the dishes while the guys went into the living room and watched movies together.

Me and Lucy headed upstairs and went into my room and climbed into bed and watched movies together.

A couple of hours later Andy brought us dinner then he headed back downstairs.

After we finished eating we got ready for bed then Lucy headed into Ccs room so she can go to sleep.

A little while later the guys came upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SUNDAY:

Lucy decided to sleep with Cc last night so Andy was able to sleep in our room last night.

I was cuddled against Andys chest while he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I have to bring Lucy home later today because she has school tomorrow.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I packed Lucy bag so she won't have to worry about doing it after I finished packing her bag I climbed into bed.

I got comfortable and cuddled against Andys chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Lucy went downstairs with the guys so they could cook breakfast.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and gave everyone a hug.

After the food was finished cooking we all ate breakfast together Andy came downstairs and came into the kitchen.

A little while later we all finished eating and put our dishes up and headed upstairs.

A couple of hours later I left and dropped off Lucy at my mom's house and ate dinner with them.

After I finished eating dinner with them I left and headed home and went upstairs and went into my room.

The guys went hunting then they came back home and got ready for bed and went to bed for the night.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

966 66 65
this is a continuatuon to THE BEAST, THE BEAST 2, and THE BEAST 3. I really hope you guys love this because I am enjoying writing these stories.
530 10 16
In this book it will be about a girl called Amy you can call it you on name she has a secret but what is it read to find out Warning: they will be...
15K 1.2K 127
The same universe, the same characters, just a different ending. ONLY READ IF YOU'VE READ THE SAVE ME SERIES! TRIGGER WARNING! Abuse mentions, PTS...
11.9K 244 175
*COMPLETE* This is a story about wen a friend finds out her best friends dad is her idol. #1bvbarmy