You/Lena Luthor - Annoyance Part 2

Comenzar desde el principio

You really had no idea what happened to James so there was nothing to say. You talked about random things on the ride to Catco. When you arrive, James was at his office packing his things.

Not wanting for Lena to be alone with James, you followed her.

"L..Lena.. I didn't know you were going to be here."

"I got a call that you hadn't shown up at your usual time so I figured I was needed here. I see that you've arrived now so I'm heading back to L-Corp."

By this time, James is just throwing his things into a box to hurry up out of there.

"Actually, I'm quitting. It's not fair for me to still be here after what happened. I'm truly sorry for what I did, Lena."

Lena's surprised that James is actually apologizing for what happened as he hadn't texted or called her to do so since it happened.

"Jame..."

"I'm quitting, Lena. There's nothing you can do to change my mind."

Lena nods. Not really wanting to fight him on this. He covers the box with the lid and starts to make his way out.

"I'm truly sorry."

Lena doesn't say anything as James leaves in a hurry. She turns to you when you're finally alone.

"Are you sure that you were with me the entire time?"

She asks confused about what just happened.

"I swear. You can ask Kara. She left late in the night."

Just then, said reported comes in.

"Hey, I'm glad to see you back already!"

"Kara! Just the person I wanted to see."

Lena walks over to the desk chair and takes a seat as she motions for the two of you to do so as well.

"Alright. I know the two of you had something to do with this. What happened."

You and Kara try to look as innocent as possible but Lena sees right through you.

"We might or might not have told Clark about what happened"

You finally admit.

Lena didn't react to your admission. She wasn't surprised that the two of you had actually done something to James.

"And what did Clark do to James?"

Kara finally decides to speak up.

"Clark just let him spend the night on a boat in the middle of the ocean. He brought him back safely."

"What?!"

"He's fine!"

Lena sighs and shakes her head. She knew there was going to be consequences to this.

"Alright, go back to your desks. I need to make sure that he doesn't try anything."

You and Kara get up to head back to your offices as Lena starts dialing someone.

"Thank you"

She says when you're both almost out the door. You and Kara turn around to give her a smile.

"You want to see the video Clark took?"

"He recorded him?!"

"He did! And it's hilarious. You need to watch it."

"Did I ever tell you how much I love your cousin?"

"I'll send it to you later."

X

Later in the day, when you and Lena had arrived from work, you showed her the video. Neither of you could stop laughing at how terrified James looked.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Melissa Benoist - Hate

Kara Danvers - Lost Love

Prudence Blackwood - Protector

Lena Luthor - Turned Part 2

Zelda Spellman - Auction

Cassandra Pressman - Mysterious Woman

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Teachers

Lucy Westernra - Fear

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Beast Girl Part 2

Katy Keene - Moving On

Lena Luthor - Wedding Part 2

Saskia De Merindol - Impatient

Kate Kane - Secret Crush

Faith LeHane - Lost Memories

Katie McGrath - Player

Regina Mills - Lost Memories

Nia Nal - Dream Team

Daenerys Targeryen - Freed 

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!