Chapter 10 - Evolve Kobolds

Start from the beginning

He checked his exp percentage and found that he was about to level up once again. If he could conquer the kobold's dungeon then he would reach the level requirements of the first evolution. He would also gain enough souls to increase his stats.

"Evolution, huh?" He quite interested in his evolution and he wasn't going to deny it. After all, his character in the game was a demi. A demi doesn't have any evolution like monsters. They were already born stronger than the monster like goblins, kobolds, slimes, etc. If his character was demi or human then he already cleaned up the upper floor in this sanctuary.

He wanted to experience the effect of evolution. According to the players, the effect of evolution was great. Their powers wouldn't increase twice but thrice. It's not a simple increase in stats.

With a wave of his hand, he collected the souls of the kobolds and left the scene.

...

One day had passed quickly.

The battle between kobolds and goblins were heating up. The casualties on two sides could amount to a hundred men.

Souta collected all the souls and increased his strength attribute. He killed some of the kobolds that left the dungeon. This let him reached level 9 easier.

Now, he needs 5,600 exp to level up to 10. Kobolds were not enough, he also needs the goblin here or the other monsters. He needs the soul of the goblins and kobolds to reached the requirements in evolution.

He was quite surprised at the numbers of the kobolds. He estimated that their total number was higher than two hundred. This number gave him a surprise. This surpassed the numbers of what a low-level dungeon could hold.

But what surprised him the most were the goblins. The number of goblins exceeded the number of kobolds. As expected of a goblin, their fertility rate was higher than any normal monster. The only problem was they were not that of a great fighter.

Right now, the forces of kobolds and goblins were fighting in front of him. More than a hundred monsters participated in this battle.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

Sounds of swords clashing echoed in the whole area. The numbers of goblins were greater than the kobolds but the kobolds fighting abilities were higher.

"What a great battle?" Souta observed the surroundings while fighting some kobolds.

He's taking it easy. He didn't reveal his abilities here as he just wants to plunder the souls here. Sometimes he would kill goblins and kobolds sneakily. He's slowly increasing his exp and souls here.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

Souta crossed swords in one of the kobolds. He then looked around before he slashed the neck of the kobold.

Putchi!

[You've received 67 exp for defeating a kobold!]

He moved to another kobold and killed it.

[You've received 52 exp for defeating a kobold!]

"It's enough..." Souta muttered as he silently left the battlefield without anyone knowing.

"It's time to visit the kobold's dungeon..."

...

Souta run passed in the woods and arrived in front of the kobold's dungeon.

He saw twenty kobolds leaving the dungeon. They were armed with a sharp weapon. What caught his attention were the four kobolds in front of the group. The four kobolds were emitting a very extraordinary aura that no ordinary kobolds could emit.