Chapter 146

Jiang Nian heard about Guo Xiuyu again, from the police. After hearing that Guo Xiuyu left Jiang's house with nowhere to go, he took Jiang Boxue and Shen Lanlan to rent a house outside for a temporary stay. I don't know how life is going. , but it was true that she and Yang Hai had a fight that alarmed the police.

  Before the marriage between Guo Xiuyu and Jiang Tao was divorced, the police found Jiang Tao's place. Jiang Tao was paralyzed and couldn't even utter a complete sentence, so he came to Jiang Nian.

  Jiang Nian used to have a lot of leisure time, and she also liked to watch the excitement and beat the dog in the water. Now she is busy making money and dating, how can she have the time to take care of her Guo Xiuyu? After handing it over to the lawyer, I don't bother to look at Guo Xiuyu, let alone her Guo Xiuyu's only reliance was Jiang Boxue. After Jiang Boxue was no longer Jiang Tao's favorite son, Guo Xiuyu naturally lost her confidence. As the wrong party, she couldn't even win the lawsuit. Guo Xiuyu's hard days are yet to come.

  Guo Xiuyu has indeed had a miserable life recently. Ever since she was kicked out of Jiang's house, she didn't dare to go to Yang Hai too bluntly. After all, the divorce lawsuit is still going on, so she can't tell Jiang too much about her, even if Jiang Boxue is not Jiang Tao It is a fact that she and Jiang Tao have been married for ten years, so why should she be given some points? In this way, she naturally does not want to talk to others.

  In fact, Guo Xiuyu has hidden a lot of private money over the years. I hate that she saw that the Chengbei Development Project would make a lot of money, so she invested a fortune, and the remaining ten million yuan was also bought as a gift for Jiang Nian. Now she has only two It cost over a million yuan to rent a house, hire a lawyer and hire an aunt and driver. Seeing that the money was getting less and less, Guo Xiuyu panicked.

She couldn't bear the pain of having no money, and now Jiang Tao was paralyzed, and Jiang Tao didn't like her at all, so she had no choice but to ask Yang Hai for help. When Yang Hai started his career, she helped Yang Hai a lot and even borrowed money from him. Now that she is in trouble, she thought that Yang Hai should help her out, how could she know that Yang Hai not only Instead of helping her, he called her a villain, a bitch who dragged him down!

  According to Yang Hai, she didn't come up with that bad idea back then. If she can calm down today, don't think about continuing with Jiang Nian. If she doesn't deal with Jiang Nian, how can she annoy Xiao Zheng, and if she doesn't annoy Xiao Zheng and his company? Will she suffer? If she doesn't go to him to discuss how to deal with Jiang Nian, she won't be photographed secretly, and if she doesn't get photographed secretly, there will be no scandal. Otherwise, how will it affect the company's stock? If she doesn't marry so cheaply People still give birth to sons indiscriminately, so how can they be today?

  All this is your fault, Guo Xiuyu!

  What Guo Xiuyu thinks is, didn't we discuss and do all this together? Whether it was back then or today, which time did you not have Yang Hai's share? When did you not wait to reap the benefits of the fisherman? Now when something happens, it is her Wrong? Besides, isn't Jiang Boxue your son?!

  The two of them talked more and more intensely, from a quarrel to a fight, Shen Lanlan couldn't hold back, holding Aoao and crying Jiang Boxue in fright, and couldn't help feeling sad from it, she covered her mouth and cried bitterly. She didn't expect to find someone for help, so she dialed 110 with her hands shaking. Seeing that most of the house had been smashed to pieces, and the situation was getting out of hand, Yang Hai was so angry that his eyes were red, and he didn't know what to do, so he just punched After being knocked unconscious by Guo Xiuyu, Guo Xiuyu's head was placed on the wall, bleeding all over the place, Yang Hai ran away in a hurry under the screams of Jiang Boxue and Shen Lanlan.