Chapter 87 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 4

When Qin Yue went, they were all behind the old ones. Even if Li Ming took the seat, it wasn't their turn to be in the good seat. Besides, there were many people standing behind them. Some people came to watch the show, and there were even other strangers. Those who are able to send over to inquire about the news, even the military have mixed in a lot. There were quite a few people who came, but there may not be many people who really put their hopes on it. Most of them are based on the mentality of treating a dead horse as a living horse doctor. Anyway, some people are willing to be the one who is taken advantage of, and it will not hurt to listen to it.

  As soon as Qin Yue sat down, Li Ming whispered in his ear: "Brother Yue, this Jiang Nian is quite interesting, she had told her subordinates to say that this lecture will not be charged, and anyone who wants can come to listen, after all Human beings are facing a catastrophe, we survivors should watch and help each other, but also because of this, I am afraid that outsiders will think that she is deliberately using this to expand her power and show off intentionally, so if anyone thinks that she is plotting something wrong, you don't have to come and listen; If someone thinks what she said is useless, then just pretend she didn't say anything; if someone thinks what she said is useful, but is afraid that she will repay her kindness in the future, they can leave anything behind, it can be a candy , It can also be gold and silver jewellery, even a dead tree branch is fine, it will be treated as both silver and goods. What do you want..."

  As soon as such words spread, many people lamented that Jiang Nian was a fool. Now who is not "making a car behind closed doors", who doesn't value their own experience more than their own lives? Who doesn't want to expand their power when troubled times come? The biggest powerhouse won a right to speak under the new post-apocalyptic situation?

  Jiang Nian dared to tell everyone her experience, is this really stupid or fake?

Li Ming said: "I think this Jiang Nian should be very powerful. Since she dared to speak out, she must have two tricks. Don't worry, Brother Yue, I will give you all the thank you gift for you!"

  Qin Yue also didn't expect that at this time, there would be someone who would impart experience without thinking about anything and without expecting anything in return. No matter what the result was, he would be ashamed of this feeling, and said, "What did you give?"

  "Two pieces of chocolate, one for you and one for me, and after we learn something, we will take it back and give it to our people. Isn't this killing two birds with one stone?"

  "...you can afford just two pieces of chocolate?"

  "I'm wronged, Brother Yue, my chocolate is already very good. I also saw a few people really give tree branches, and others give gold necklaces, gold rings, watches and bracelets. How can gold, silver and jewelry be worth anything in this world? A bottle of mineral water is precious! They offered these, but Jiang Nian's people didn't refuse, they really accepted it! It's a pity that Jiang Nian didn't take the opportunity to send a sum of money." Li Ming shook his head and looked regretful.

  This is true. Food is the most important thing at this stage, followed by gasoline and fuel. Even bartering has become popular in exchange, and gold, silver and jewelry have become the most cumbersome things.

  From this point of view, that Jiang Nian really just wants to teach her what she understands, and he is really a rare good person.

  However, it is still necessary to make a judgment after listening to her theory.

  At the same time, many people also came from the same forces that set up camp at the intersection of the highway, recruited troops, and expanded their influence. Today's world is in chaos, and the world order is reorganized. If you have a sharp head, you must also seek a strong shelter for safety.