Chapter 3 gives you five million (3)

Thirty or so people gathered around the huge private room No. 1. It didn't feel crowded, but it was noisy enough and the smell of tobacco, alcohol, and perfume was even more intense. It was intoxicating, but that was the case.

    Shen Ming probably didn't like this kind of scene very much. After arriving, he lay on the sofa with his long legs folded and smoked.

    He didn't play with Qin Lei and the others, but he should be used to this kind of scene.

   Between his brows, he didn't show any discomfort, but occasionally someone came over to say hello to toast, respectfully called him a big boy, he nodded arrogantly.

   The other party drank it, he didn't even touch the cup, and no one felt anything wrong.

    Jiang Nian sat next to him, and when she was tired, she habitually leaned on his shoulder.

   Because of this action, she seemed to hear a lot of gasping, as if she was very shocked. Especially Yang Huiling, who was chatting and laughing on the side, looked at her not as calm as before in the restaurant.

    Yang Huiling was really unhappy. Shen Ming's man was arrogant and self-controlled. When did he let women lean on him? But that woman didn't realize it at all, and she had the guts to treat Shen Ming as an ordinary man!

    What's more, Jiang Nian is too ordinary, except for her face, she has no special features, and her family background is even more difficult to show.

    How can she be worthy of Shen Ming, who is good everywhere? How could Shen Ming look at Jiang Nian who is nothing?

   He even refused to marry her.

    Is she not as good as Jiang Nian? of course not.

    Although Yang Huiling was dissatisfied with Jiang Nian, she didn't really take Jiang Nian.  In her eyes, she couldn't enter the gate of Shen's house.

    Jiang Nian is also in high spirits over there. She has enough hatred around Shen Ming, so she plays with his palm when she has nothing to do.

   Shen Ming's hand is very good-looking, with well-proportioned joints, long fingers, and neatly manicured nails, only on the center of the palm.

    With slightly thick calluses, she turned over and over with his palm, and then he held her small hand impatiently: "Don't make trouble."

    Jiang Nian smiled and leaned on his shoulder, especially obedient and well-behaved: "Hee hee."

    Yang Huiling reassured herself that Jiang Nian was just a clown. However, she couldn't help but grit her teeth secretly when she saw this scene. 

     She picked up the glass and took a sip. The little sister next to her was talking about how amazing Jiang Nian was. Not only was she able to win Shen Ming, the flower of the high mountains, but she was so unscrupulous! 

    Just like an ordinary young couple, it seems that Shen Ming is really unusual for Jiang Nian. I heard that he almost got into a fight with the old man Shen because of her, so it's not ordinary...

    Yang Huiling coughed heavily, and a few people beside her shut their mouth wisely.

    Yang Huiling said coldly: "Shen Ming's affairs need to be discussed with you casually?"

    Their family background is not as good as that of Shen Ming and not as good as Yang Huiling. Naturally, they has no right to speak about Shen Ming.