Chapter 100 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 17

Qin Yue has not been so nervous for a long time, although since the end of the world, he has been living very tense every day, especially after Wu Jiang betrayed him, he has not been careless for a moment, he is afraid that he will die if he is careless So even if he has new teammates again, he doesn't dare to trust anyone anymore. He will weigh the pros and cons, judge the situation, know the trade-offs, and won't take risks alone for others.

  Except for Jiang Nian, she is the only softness in his heart, the only weakness in his heart, and the one who can make him give up all his defenses and vigilance. Just like now, he is afraid that Jiang Nian will refuse, and even more afraid that Jiang Nian will say don't like him.

  In fact, he originally wanted to talk about it after a while, at least after a little bit of Jiang Nian's intentions, but today he saw Jiang Nian alone wielding a big knife in a group of zombies, facing the line of life and death... But this world is inherently dangerous Yes, people are dying every day, and no one can guarantee that they can see the sun tomorrow.

  So he didn't want to wait any longer.

  "Nian Nian, if I met you in a peaceful age, I would definitely wait for you to understand my intentions, to pursue you slowly, and to like me... But now, I don't want to wait so long, because I wait for you I'm sorry, I'm afraid of not having enough time, I'm afraid of accidents, and I don't want to regret today tomorrow. I don't want to die suddenly one day, but you don't know that I like you very much, and I didn't say "I like you, I want to Protect you', of course, maybe you don’t need my protection, but I want to protect you, no matter how powerful you are, I want to protect you, with me, you can rest and not be that powerful person.”

  Seeing Jiang Nian's silence, Qin Yue became more nervous, and hurriedly said: "Nian Nian, I know it might be too sudden for me to say this now, don't rush to reject me, you can think about it..."

  "Don't think about it."

  "……Um?"

  "Can I take all of these?"

  Qin Yue lowered his eyes and saw Jiang Nian's eyes shining brightly, looking at him expectantly, his heart skipped a beat when he saw it, he nodded and said, "Well, these are all for you, do you like it?"

  Jiang Nian smiled: "Thank you, I like it very much, very much!"

  Qin Yue suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he likes it. He saw that Jiang Nian didn't seem to be rejecting it, but was very happy, and asked tentatively, "Nian Nian, did you agree to me?"

  Jiang Nian thought for a while and said seriously: "It's really difficult to find a boyfriend who understands me. It's rare that you understand me so well. I think we can give it a try."

  ...try it?

  ...meaning yes???

  Qin Yue couldn't react for a moment, and then he was overwhelmed with surprise. He grabbed Jiang Nian's hand almost immediately, raised his cold and sharp eyebrows, and smiled in his dark eyes: "Nian Nian, I don't It will make you regret choosing me, I will love you and protect you for the rest of your life."

  Jiang Nian nodded, and added: "I also want to give me a shiny gift, I like shiny things."

  Qin Yue laughed, and pulled Jiang Nian into his arms: "Okay."

  He felt that even if Jiang Nian wanted the moon in the sky, he could find a way to pick it off and bring it to her.

  Jiang Nian patted Qin Yue, thinking that this is a very good boyfriend.