Chapter 103 The Strange She (1)

"The Jinjiang Lord God system has been successfully upgraded."

  "Congratulations to the host for completing the second-stage mission assessment and earning 100,000 points."

  "Version 2.0 Jinjiang Master God System, we will serve you wholeheartedly."

  Jiang Nian was awakened by the sound of the 867 machine. She turned over and sat up, yawned and opened the system interface, and she saw a hundred thousand credits lying quietly inside. Giving so generously, the last system upgrade gave 10,000 points, but this time it is directly 100,000.

  She looked at the rebirth points again, and it turned from ten million to one million.

  From this point of view, it would not take long to earn enough rebirth points.

  Jiang Nian originally thought that rebirth was far away, but now it seems that it is just around the corner, but after traveling through these hundreds of years, the real life is a bit blurred, but she still wants to go back.

  Jiang Nian first spent 9,000 points to draw 30 star fruits. The power of this star fruit is really extraordinary. For a moment, she felt that her originally illusory body seemed to have a body, and she could feel the cold space she was in now. Biting, but only for a moment... What if she really condenses into a body?

  This star fruit is the soul power of a powerful person, but if it really wants to condense into a solid body, it may be more than the rebirth points.

  Jiang Nian looked at the system mall again, and there were several props that he hadn't seen before, such as "Damn One Day", "Beauty Falls into a Dream" and other props. Of course, the most important thing is not props, but: "867 , Where's my storage button? Didn't you come back with me?"

  867: "The storage button has been recovered by the Lord God system."

  "Can you give it back to me?"

  "According to the regulations of the Jinjiang Lord God system, no."

  ".............................." QAQ

  ...

  When Jiang Nian woke up, the sense of hopelessness in life was still lingering in his heart. Just now when he opened his eyes, he was faced with a large number of beauties, both men and women, who rarely wore various suits, while the women wore low-cut evening dresses. The jewels on his body are shining brightly, and he holds a goblet in his hand. You come and go, chatting and laughing.

  This is a dinner party.

  Jiang Nian was also one of them. She was wearing a red tube top mermaid skirt, standing outside a group of people, listening to her manager chanting: "Mr. Meng will be here later, he has always valued you very much, this time You must seize the opportunity, as long as he is willing to give you a hand, are you afraid that you will not be able to act? Jiang Nian, you also know how bad your reputation is now, and you can't be as noble as before. Now those who come to you Wang Jingjing's script and endorsement are now in the hands of Wang Jingjing, if you don't have a backer, it will be difficult to turn around!"

  What the agent told the truth was that half a month ago, Jiang Nian was one of the four newly-promoted girls with a bright future, but after half a month, she became a street mouse that everyone shouted, "Get out!" The first person in the entertainment circle.

  The cause was a video of the original owner Jiang Nian beating someone, and the one being beaten was Wang Jingjing.

  At that time, the original owner Jiang Nian and Wang Jingjing were filming in the same crew of "Love in a Fallen City". The original owner Jiang Nian was the heroine, while Wang Jingjing was the female supporting role. There was a dispute between the two. The original owner pushed Wang Jingjing in anger, and Wang Jingjing fell down. The stairs were seriously injured, and things broke out. The film crew originally wanted to make a major issue into a minor one, but they didn't know why the video of the original host Jiang Nian pushing Wang Jingjing downstairs was posted on the Internet, which aroused widespread attention from netizens. They went to Jiang Nian's Weibo to accuse her, insult her, and asked her to leave Leave the entertainment circle; go to Wang Jingjing to feel sorry for her, encourage her, and comfort her; go to the crew of "Love in a Fallen City" to make a fuss, and some even throw eggs at the crew to hinder normal filming, and boycott the drama made by such a bad actor with a real name!