Chapter 40 The Big Star's Little Lover (3)

When Jiang Nian went, Zhao Heng was still on the set and didn't come back, she didn't tell him, she first booked a room at his hotel, took a shower, had dinner, and then went back to the room to lie down and watch After watching the TV for a while, it was almost twelve o'clock when Zhao Heng came back. He sent a message to Jiang Nian as usual. At that time, Jiang Nian was almost lulled to sleep by the TV. She didn't say anything else and asked him to come to 1717 No. room.

  Zhao Heng was stunned for a while when he saw the news. He was very tired after filming the scene all day, and the night scene was exhausting, but when he saw these words, and recalled the conversation during the day, he almost immediately thought, Jiang Nianlai Yes, she came to him.

  However, the crew he was in had two rooms on the 20th and 21st floors, and Jiang Nian was on the 17th floor.

  No matter how tired he was, at this moment his heart was full of joy because of Jiang Nian's arrival, he almost couldn't wait to go to find her, such gentle and tender eyes, no matter how restrained and restrained he was, Ji Yaling was upset.

  She didn't understand that Jiang Nian was really an ordinary woman, and the women Zhao Heng met in this circle were all better than Jiang Nian, but he didn't pay attention to her, and only focused on Jiang Nian, never forgetting . But it was also because of this that she valued Zhao Heng so much, right? If it was someone else, or if Zhao Heng was a man who loved the new and hated the old, she wouldn't take a second look.

  She told herself not to care, anyway, they won't last long, and now it's just a phone call, why should she care?

  So Ji Yaling really didn't expect that Jiang Nian was already in the hotel.

  It was impossible for Zhao Heng to say anything to Ji Yaling. He went to Jiang Nian almost immediately after returning to the hotel. As soon as the heavy door opened, he saw a sleepy woman looking at him with a smile on her face, and threw her arms out on him. On the body: "Is it a surprise, is it a surprise, are you so happy that you are about to cry?"

  Zhao Heng walked in with her in his arms, and closed the door behind his back.

  He smiled slowly, playing hooligans elegantly: "I thought you were so impatient to see me, it should be because you miss me more."

  Jiang Nian pinched his ear: "I want to, of course I want to, I have overcome all difficulties just because I miss you, and I have traveled thousands of miles to see you, I am asking you if you are happy to see me!"

  "Happy." Zhao Heng had already carried her to the sofa. As soon as they sat down, his tall body pressed her against the corner of the sofa, rubbing her cheek with his fingers, "Nian Nian, I'm very happy."

  Jiang Nian stroked his handsome cheek, and rolled his eyes.

  Looking at her bright and delicate appearance, Zhao Heng's eyes dimmed, and he couldn't restrain himself from kissing her lips.

  From gentle and lingering to passionate, Jiang Nian felt that her soul would be sucked away by him.

  There is no woman who would not like a gentle man. When you are treated gently, you will feel that you are a treasure held in his palm. Jiang Nian put his arms around the man's neck and bit his rolling Adam's apple, biting him straight asthma.

  Early the next morning, Jiang Nian was woken up by the ringing of Zhao Heng's cell phone. It turned out that the assistant had no room to find Zhao Heng, no one was seen in the breakfast room, and no one answered the phone. Ji Yaling was furious because of this, and scolded Xiao Wang. Xiao Wang was so big that he was cowardly scolded by Ji Yaling.