Chapter 65 Perfect Couple 6

There are six subjects in the senior high school entrance examination, Chinese, Mathematics, Foreign Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Politics. There are two subjects in the morning and one in the afternoon, and the test is over in two days.

  Because of the high school entrance examination, except for the high school candidates, the rest of the students have two days off. The bustling school has not become quiet because of this, because there are students from other schools who are assigned to take the test, and parents are naturally accompanied by them. It is also crowded and lively. Not only are there traffic police patrolling all the time to maintain order, but there are also a lot of small vendors carrying burdens.

  It’s quite hot today, so Jiang’s mother took out a small bench and a few cattail fans that she had prepared earlier, and gave them to her in-laws first, and then a few children who came with her. They can sit with the car door open, and she knew she was coming To accompany the exam, I have already made pastries, washed apples and tomatoes, and cut half of a watermelon. It can be said that I am well prepared.

  Huo Ping watched Jiang's mother take it out as if she was juggling. He was very surprised and a little embarrassed. They were so golden that they attracted a lot of attention. If it was before, he might feel ashamed and not very tacky, but now He thinks...these people look like they have little education and experience, and they don't know the importance of gold at all!

  Even Chen Yi and Xu Lihai had a strange sense of superiority that everyone was drunk and the only one sober... = =

  After Huo Ping gnawed the last bite of melon, he threw the watermelon rind into the garbage bag prepared by Jiang's mother. When he wanted to get another piece, Jiang Xiaobao snatched it first. raised his double chin.

  Huo Ping took another piece, and said quietly: "Eat watermelon without spitting out the seeds, be careful of growing watermelon on your head."

  Jiang Xiaobao was stunned for a moment: "Hahahaha, you still believe this when you are so old? It's adults who lie to children, you are so stupid!!"

  Huo Ping: "...Haha!"

  If Jiang Nian was here, she might have said the last sentence: "As a member of the four major protectors, we must unite internally, resolutely fight open and covert infighting, and protect our common goal-Tian Nian!"

  Huo Ping felt that the two siblings might have brain problems, one was too smart and the other was too stupid. Look at how good Jiang Nian's grades are. It's a pity that Jiang Xiaobao is the bottom of the class, and all the nutrition has been turned into meat, which is also a very happy thing.

  As for why he came here today, of course it wasn't because he wanted to accompany the exam, but because he came in advance to find experience. Besides, when the senior high school entrance examination is approaching, I don’t know if this sick girl is too obsessed with studying. She seems to be weaker than before, and she still has a slight cough these days. If she faints in the exam room, the sick girl will To be famous again.

  Then the sick man might blame them for the negligence of their guards.

  The whole Jiang family came to accompany the exam, so maybe they were also worried about this. After all, they were more worried than being nervous about Jiang Nian's exam, and they were also worried about Jiang Nian's accident in the exam room.

  Fortunately, such worries did not happen. Two days after the high school entrance examination, Jiang Nian came out alive. Although she looked so exhausted, her already thin body seemed to be even thinner. Although she was smiling, she could still see When he came out, he was not as energetic as before, and he felt so bad for Jiang's family. He hugged her back and forth and got into the car to go home, squeezing out the seats of their four major protectors... Wait, he doesn't care about that position at all!