Chapter 79 Perfect Couple 20

Jiang Nian found that writing historical novels is much more rigorous than writing scripts. It is boring, profound, and more painful. There are times when she can't continue writing. At this time, she will stop writing. She doesn't want to be idle, but also wants to practice Let's write, and go to Lujiang Novel Network to register an author account named "My Big Baby" to write some light-hearted novels for the newspaper, just to relax.

  Her first novel was a campus novel, a short romantic story about Xueba and Xueshen who were at odds with each other and secretly fell in love with each other. I like this, the little love story said that it became an exam question, just to retaliate against those children who have time to read novels, and also predicted this year's college entrance examination composition, anyway, she didn't think about how good the score would be , Occasionally after writing a chapter and posting it, I don’t care too much.

Jiang Nian found that writing historical novels is much more rigorous than writing scripts. It is boring, profound, and more painful. There are times when she can't continue writing. At this time, she will stop writing. She doesn't want to be idle, but also wants to practice Let's write, and go to Lujiang Novel Network to register an author account named "My Big Baby" to write some light-hearted novels for the newspaper, just to relax.

  Her first novel was a campus novel, a short romantic story about Xueba and Xueshen who were at odds with each other and secretly fell in love with each other. I like this, the little love story said that it became an exam question, just to retaliate against those children who have time to read novels, and also predicted this year's college entrance examination composition, anyway, she didn't think about how good the score would be , Occasionally after writing a chapter and posting it, I don’t care too much.

Jiang Nian's more thoughts are still on "The Great Song Dynasty", and the only hope is that after she finishes writing, she hasn't become extremely clever.

  So Jiang Nian himself didn't expect that the writing time of this novel was as long as "The Great Song Dynasty", and even the college entrance examination composition predicted that the three waves were not over yet...

  Jiang Nian and Huo Ling got engaged in her third year of junior year. On the day of the engagement, apart from the fact that her grandparents, parents, and younger brothers were all crying, which made her feel very distressed, Jiang Nian was still very happy, because her four guardians They got together again, Chen Yi specially came back from abroad, Xu Lihai also came from City C, and Mr. Huo was naturally not absent. In addition, she received a lot of red envelopes, filled a large bag, poured them out, opened them one by one, folded them neatly, and added the cards and cards given by her mother and grandma. The card given by the lady, and Huo Ling's salary card...

  What else is she trying to do, just sit back and wait for death.

  Jiang Nian once again thanked the God of Wealth for his blessing, thanked the gods and Buddhas for their love, and hoped to remember her in the next life!

  Jiang Nian folded up the small coins and hid them all in the safe. He memorized the password five or six times. No matter how hard he looked at it, he couldn't get enough of it. Huo Ling was watching her like a little hamster. Moving things back and forth, he shook his head helplessly.

  "Nian Nian, don't do it, come and rest."

  "etc!"

  Looking at the safe for the last time, she trotted onto the bed, lay on Huo Ling's chest and said with a smile, "Uncle Huo, I'm so happy today."

  Huo Ling laughed, pinched her cheek and said, "Is it happiness to open so many red envelopes, or is it happiness to be engaged to me?"

  Jiang Nian seriously faced up to this topic, thought for a while, and said, "Without my treasure, no matter how much money I spend, I will have no taste. Money without soul will not be happy!"