Chapter 104 The Strange She (2)

Wang Jingjing is very popular now and is the focus of the topic. Wherever she appears, there is news. However, when Xue Hang appeared, Wang Jingjing fell on the spot and no one gave her a second look. Not only her, but even the few present A big-name actress and actor was also forgotten in an instant.

  Everyone surrounded Xue Hang, and he was in the front of everyone in a neat black suit. He was imposing, and with an almost arrogant slack that he was used to, surrounded by him, he seemed to be the master of the place .

  Jiang Nian naturally also saw Xue Hang, she looked at him, the man's gaze seemed to be inadvertently swept over, his eyes were dark, his brows were deep, and his eyes became more and more unfathomable when he squinted slightly.

  It was just a momentary look at each other, he heard her desperate heart was empty and quiet, it seemed to be alive at the moment of looking at him, and gradually changed into: "Hmm..."

  Xue Hang: ... What does 'um' mean???

  Xue Hang frowned slightly, still waiting to explore, but still full of despair. Just at this time, Miss Su, the organizer of the charity dinner, had already walked over, and she said with a smile, "Ahang, thank you for coming to this dinner."

Xue Hang withdrew his gaze, smiled lightly and said to Sister Su, she was indeed a noble young man as the rumors said.

  Seeing Xue Hang like this, Wang Jingjing felt her heart burning. She held Sun Xu's hand tightly and then loosened. She is no longer a fledgling girl. She used to think that a little fresh meat like Sun Xu was very powerful. Good-looking, no matter where she goes, there are countless fans chasing after her. Being his girlfriend should really make her feel very proud, and she also has the capital to brag about.

  But only after I got in touch with this industry did I know that a small fresh meat is not enough to look at in the face of real power. Outside, he is praised by others, but if he wants to praise others inside, it depends on whether the other party is willing or not. Yes, I'm afraid I won't even get a good face.

  Just like Xue Hang, when Sun Xu wanted to lift his shoes, it was his turn.

  Wang Jingjing didn't want to miss such a good opportunity, and wanted to ask Sister Chen to help her get into Xue Hang's relationship, not to mention anything else, it would be good to show her face, but Sister Chen was busy with something today, she rolled her eyes and saw New Star Entertainment Zhou Hao, another gold medal manager, said, "Sun Xu, you go ahead, I'll talk to Brother Wang about something."

  Sun Xu said yes with a smile, very gracious.

  Zhou Hao burst out laughing after hearing Wang Jingjing's intention: "Jingjing, I didn't mean you, did you have a lot of news in the past few days, and you were surrounded by reporters everywhere, so you really thought you were popular? You I understand that I want to get to know Young Master Xue, but look over there, Director Liu and Yinghou Cai are nodding and bowing in front of Young Master Xue to be extremely flattering, and then look at who is standing behind them? Which one is not bigger than you? Red? Don't talk about you, it's even hard for me to show my face in front of Young Master Xue, so don't be delusional, just get the heat honestly, and I'll send you a draft tomorrow, so I can make more money while the heat is still on Some money."

  Wang Jingjing looked at Xue Hang. Now there are big people around him, and it is the most lively and central place. She even saw the person she hated and feared the most in her previous life, Mr. Meng. He couldn't touch a single corner of his clothes. He had a respectful face, but his eyes were full of sternness. He turned around and left the banquet hall with his assistant cursing.