Chapter 76 Perfect Couple 17

Seeing that Huo Ling was too persistent, Ms. Zhang almost recognized Jiang Nian, saying that she refused to let go. In addition to her helplessness, she was naturally curious about how a sick little girl could have such great charm and attract her son so much. So desperate, unswerving until death?

  To be honest, Huo Ling has been good-looking since she was a child, and every time she took her out, the little girl's eyes liked to stare at him, and she didn't know how many love letters she received, but he didn't seem to be enlightened , During the rebellious period, I played truant and fought a lot, but I just didn’t have a puppy love. I asked him why, and he said he didn’t like it, which is troublesome. Later, when I joined the army, I opened my eyes and closed my eyes to face a bunch of stinky old men. Let alone getting a girlfriend, it was even difficult to meet a female friend.

  Well now, I grew up and fell in love with a really troublesome little girl.

  Ms. Zhang was naturally curious about what was so special about Jiang Nian, so she asked someone to inquire about it. After asking Zhang Xing, she found out that this little girl looked sick, and she was a double champion in both the high school entrance examination and the high school entrance examination!

  It was also at this time that she found out that Jiang Nian was neighbors with the old man of the Huo family in City B, and the relationship between the two families was not bad. Mr. Huo spoke highly of Jiang Nian, saying that she was the best among the disabled and the strong. Those who set an example! As for the Jiang family, apart from their particularly hot eyes, everything else is fine.

  Even her sister-in-law had a good opinion of Jiang Nian, saying that although she was sick, she was also a very interesting little girl. Speaking of this, it was natural to mention that Huo Ling would pick him up every time he came to City B before. After Huo Ping was out of school, they had never seen him be so considerate before. At that time, they didn't think much about it. Now that they think about it, they might have been interested in Jiang Nian at that time, maybe they didn't know it.

  It turned out to be like this!

  It turned out that Jiang Nian was not the kind of dodder-like woman she thought, nor was she the kind of woman who had to cling to someone to live, even though she was born weak, she couldn't be as happy and carefree as other children , On the contrary, there are many constraints, she can't run, she can't jump, and it's a problem to take a few more steps, but she didn't give up on herself because of this, but she lived more seriously than anyone else!

  With such a strong and brave girl by Huo Ling's side, Ms. Zhang felt that she should be relieved.

  It's just that God is unfair, good people are not rewarded, otherwise how can a little girl suffer such a big crime since she was a child?

  Ms. Zhang figured it out, so naturally she stopped objecting. Originally, she wanted to see Jiang Nian together after Huo Ling came back from the army, but she didn't know when Huo Ling came back, so she discussed it with her old man. After a while, he came first by himself.

  Besides, she didn't have much dissatisfaction with Jiang Nian. After the doubts in her heart were gone, she felt more pity and distress when she saw Jiang Nian.

  "Jiang Nian, in the past, my aunt had some opinions on you because of some prejudices. Don't be angry, it's because my aunt was wrong. Now my aunt has no other thoughts, she just wants you and Huo Ling to be fine."

  Jiang Nian comforted her trembling little heart, and assured her, "Don't worry, Auntie, I will take good care of Huo Ling and never let him down."

  ...Why does this sound wrong? But it seems that there is no problem, she smiled and patted Jiang Nian's hand and said: "That's good, Auntie, don't worry, come to eat at home when you have time, Auntie will make it for you delicious."