Chapter 8 Give You Five Million (8)

Shen Ming's appearance greatly exceeded everyone's expectations.

    Even the counselors were so shocked that their hearts beat faster, and they couldn't close their mouths, not to mention Li Mei and the others.

     They even suspected that they were dreaming, or that they had their hallucinations because they were beaten in the head during the fight just now.

    ...Shen Ming? How could Jiang Nian's boyfriend be the famous Shen Ming? Even if it was Shen Ming, how could he show up here for the sake of a little Jiang Nianjun?

    Li Mei couldn't believe her eyes!

    She looked at Shen Ming. She had only seen him and heard his speech from a distance under the stage through the dark crowd. 

     Different from other rich second generation, he has been a genius since he was a child, and he has clear goals since he was a child, so that he is already a big man who cannot be underestimated at a young age, and she can't even take a step closer.

    She still remembers how Shen Ming on the stage was chatting and laughing, and he was elegant. It's just a side face, but also handsome and unparalleled.

    Even ten Xue Hao couldn't compare to him! It was someone she didn't even dare to think about.

    How could Jiang Nian's boyfriend be him?

    This is impossible!

       Li Mei was very horrified. She couldn't help but look at the counselor and then at Jiang Nian, but she didn't look flustered, but Lin Xiaoyue smiled at her triumphantly, laughing at her uneasy. Do you want to laugh at her for not knowing what to do?

    She clenched her fists, but at this moment she couldn't say a word.

    Shen Ming said: "I've been with Niannian for a while, and I haven't made it public because I don't want to be too troublesome. I didn't expect that this would bring her so much trouble, cause her to be accused and abused, and suffer such a big grievance. "

    He looked at Jiang Nian, his dark eyes stayed on her injured forehead and the corners of her mouth for a moment, her face was slightly cold.

    Jiang Nian touched the corner of his mouth after realizing it, and frowned slightly when he touched the wound. Shen Ming had already walked up to her and pinched her chin to see the wound on her face.

    His body was slender and tall, and when he approached, it brought pressure invisibly, causing Lin Xiaoyue, who was next to Jiang Nian, to take two steps to the side unconsciously.

    Jiang Nian blinked at him and said, "It's okay, it just hurts a little bit."

    Shen Ming had already heard Xu Chao talk about it on the way here. If someone hadn't deliberately made trouble, they wouldn't have come here. Shen Ming is a very protective person, not to mention Jiang Nian is his woman.

    He hummed, his eyes narrowed slightly.

    Although he didn't say anything, didn't do anything, and didn't even look at Li Mei, it just made Li Mei's heart tremble and her back became cold.

    Shen Ming is by no means a man she can provoke.

    Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, the counselor said, "Now that the misunderstanding has been resolved, then this matter has been cleared up, so don't talk about it outside.

     Li Mei, you guys go back and write a review, and then Apologize to Jiang Nian and Lin Xiaoyue. , this is your fault, you have to learn from it in the future, and don't do the wrong thing again."