Chapter 82 Perfect Couple 23

On the evening of September 26, the Contradiction Literature Award ceremony was held at the Imperial Modern Literature Museum.

  This day is a feast for the literary world.

  Jiang Nian put on a long black dress, and Huo Ling also wore a suit of the same color.

Leaning on crutches in one hand, he held his wife in the other, and said, "Are you nervous?"

  Jiang Nian leaned on his shoulder: "Don't be nervous."

  "real?"

  "Well, after all, I'm still so young. Just being shortlisted already proves that I'm a great talent. Let's just let fate win awards."

  "..." These words are really irrefutable.

  He rubbed Jiang Nian's head helplessly, and smiled: "The Great Song Dynasty is finished, what do you want to do next?"

  Jiang Nian shook his head: "I haven't thought about it yet, let's take a look after a while.

  Huo Ling hummed and said yes.

  When Huo Ling and Jiang Nian were going out, Ms. Zhang and Papa Huo sent them to the door. They always laughed heartily and said that it is very good to win the prize, but it’s okay if you can’t win the prize. Let Jiang Nian take it easy and don’t worry about it. What pressure do you put on yourself.

  Of course Jiang Nian was the most open minded, she was already a genius anyway.

  Ms. Zhang watched Huo Ling and Jiang Nian get into the car and walked away, she couldn't help but said to her husband: "Tell me, should we talk to Huo Ling first to see if he and Jiang Nian are going abroad to find a surrogate, or to adopt a surrogate?" Children? We will all be old in the future, and they will not have a child to accompany them. How lonely would that be? Besides, people are getting old, and there are many places that need people. Huo Ling and Nian Nian cannot be left alone when they are old. ?”

  Papa Huo pondered: "Huo Ling must have a plan, right?"

  Ms. Zhang sighed, and said helplessly, "I just think that Huo Ling is thirty-four now. It's time to think about it. Anyway, let's mention it. It depends on them."

  Ms. Zhang likes Jiang Nian very much. She thinks Jiang Nian is smart but innocent, and has a rare heart. After a few years, she really treats Jiang Nian as her own daughter. Considering Jiang Nian's physical condition and the doctor's My suggestion, of course, is that it is better not to have children. Although she had some regrets, it was not unacceptable, and she did not embarrass Jiang Nian because of it. When Huo Ling was in a coma, even the doctor said that there was a certain chance that he would not be able to wake up, but Jiang Nian could still persist in this situation. Marrying Huo Ling has always moved her. If it were her, she didn't know if she would make this decision.

  Because of this, she thinks long-term, not to mention that the two of them are not young anymore, and there are only so many days to worry about. Naturally, she wants to arrange the affairs of the younger son before leaving, so that she can rest assured .

  Huo Ling accompanied Jiang Nian to attend the awards ceremony. Looking at his beautiful wife, he felt warm in his heart.

  In the past few years, Jiang Nian's health has improved a lot. Although there will be some minor pains and illnesses, but in the end, there is no danger. Wang Lao said that as long as he takes good care of him, he can still be with him for a long time, so Huo Ling is very concerned about the situation. Jiang Nian's body did not dare to be sloppy at all.