Chapter 116 The Strange She (14)

Another two months later, the end of the year was approaching, and major awards ceremonies and various banquets were held one after another. This period was also the busiest time of the year. Although Jiang Nian had been silent for half a year, he had received many invitations.

  That day, Jiang Nian had just dropped Wia and was put down. The director clapped her hands and applauded for a smooth and good-looking fight scene. She was very satisfied. The fake gun in her hand was inserted back into her waist skillfully, and she took the gun from the assistant. Water, drink while walking and resting on the side.

  Jia Ping walked over and said with a smile: "Apart from the troubles you had with Sun Xu and Wang Jingjing these days, you haven't had much exposure in the past six months. I think there are a few activities that are not bad. Just go to show your face, otherwise the audience will ask you to show up." I forgot about you, it just so happens that the scene of "Dawn" is almost finished."

  Jiang Nian thought for a moment, then shook his head and said, "I still don't want to go. Now that I don't have any works, even if there are news about me, it won't be a good word. The thing about Chen Guzi's rotten sesame seeds will come again." Rather than being pulled out to talk about it, it's better not to have this exposure. Besides, those people on the Internet spoke up for me out of sympathy. If this matter keeps being hyped up by the media, I'll be annoyed if others don't bother me."

  "Jiang Nian, if you don't participate in the activities at the end of the year and you don't have any endorsement activities, do you have to wait for "Dawn" to come out? "Dawn" is expected to start broadcasting in October next year. The audience is enough for your fans to forget you."

  "So I will trouble Brother Jia to help me pick up a few more good books." Jiang Niandao, "Although I won the battle between Sun Xu and Wang Jingjing, I lost half of it. I can't live, and the audience can't do me any good by looking at me more, what can save me is only the works and acting skills that can be recognized by the audience and the industry."

  This makes sense.

  Jia Ping found that Jiang Nian is indeed a rare and transparent person, seeing more thoroughly than him. Of course, the most important thing is not only that she can hold her breath, but also that she has a very good self-knowledge and no blind self-confidence. She can withstand wind and rain, and even more loneliness.

  As a result, not only did Sun Xu and Wang Jingjing disappear from the major occasions at the end of the year, but Jiang Nian was also absent.

  Jia Ping is now focusing on a good script. He is very optimistic about Jiang Nian. First, Jiang Nian has a good foundation and a lot of ideas. All he needs to become famous is an opportunity. The second reason is Xue Hang. With Xue Hang as escort for Jiang Nian, it would be difficult for Jiang Nian not to be famous. He is not stupid, he will not take Jiang Nian seriously because of the current difficulties.

  However, other activities can be skipped, but one must be taken seriously, "Xue's annual meeting, will you go?"

  Jiang Nian: "..."

  In her mind, Xue Hang, who is wise and mighty, was surrounded by him, his every move was full of luxury, and even the strands of his hair smelled of wealth... After this, her life of dissoluteness would be severely hit. Already! This is terrible!

  Jiang Nian: "Then let's go. I still understand the principle of repaying kindness. After all, Mrs. Xue is the only person who extended a helping hand when I was at a low point."

  Jia Ping smiled meaningfully, what about Xue, he saw that it was Xue Hang who was doing business for his own benefit, "Well then, I'll go and prepare the dress you will wear on the day of attendance."