Chapter 37 The Beautiful Wife Runs With the Ball (18)

Jiang Nian has been wandering outside for so long, and found that it is better to be at home. Not only is she safe and comfortable, but she can also fish and have fun with the old men. She just wants to say goodbye to the little house for a while, but it doesn't matter, the small books are in her hands, very Peace of mind^^.

  In the few days when Jiang Nian just returned home, he hardly did anything else except unwrap presents. The old men gave full play to their online shopping skills, filling up the baby room with small clothes and toys. Nennen has the most Barbie dolls, and Jiang Nian certainly didn't get them in vain. She has been abroad for so long and is so rich. Of course, she also bought a lot of gifts and special products when she came back. The old men were naturally very happy to receive the gifts.

  Han Xiao is not surprised that Jiang Nian is favored, but Liu Zhengyang and Li Fei are quite upset. They buy fish for the family every day without a compliment. Thinking about it, they were also darlings who sat on Grandpa's lap and ate Tangtang. baby!

  Haha, sure enough, grandpa doesn't love them anymore. :)

  In order to win back their grandfather's love, the two of them did a lot of tossing, and even bought a fishing rod at their own expense to follow the fishing line, and took the curve to save the country. It's a pity that their minds are not pure enough and they often jump up and down, scaring the fish Not to mention running away, even the fish caught are pitifully small, not enough to fit between the teeth.

  Seeing that Jiang Nian can catch a big carp with just a bait, it's so exciting.

  Jiang Nian also told them that she is the group soul of their God Fishing Group, and she is an expert fisherman. As for why, it may be due to God's blessing. I hope the little baby can also inherit her divine power.

  ……oh.

  The two were so angry, and seeing Jiang Nian being pampered and coaxed by everyone, asking for warmth, Han Xiao was still with him wherever he went, nervous and worried, and he could boast for a long time after catching a fish, Jiang Nian seemed to have grown up After seeing Lafayette, they couldn't help but rolled their eyes to the sky.

  Han Wu really became a wife slave!

  Liu Zhengyang and Li Fei really wanted to sing about wine, as a memorial to the past chic years.

  Seeing that Jiang Nian's due date was getting closer, the old men began to think about the name of the child again, because they all thought that Jiang Nian must be a smart, cute and beautiful girl, and all the names she chose were stars. Names such as Yueyuehua Huayuyu, in order to compete for whether the stars are better or Huahua is better, the Shendiao group, which has always been united, has a rare disagreement, and the harmony is broken!

  Liu Zhengyang and Li Fei boasted that they had finally found a chance to break into the enemy, and happily joined the melee, "What if it's a boy? Isn't Xingxingyueyue useless? Why don't you think of the names of the two boys, Qiangqiangzhuang Strong is good!"

  ...and then he was severely beaten.

  No, it's impossible! How could Nian Nian be so cute and give birth to a brat? If she did, it would be a cute brat!

Liu Zhengyang and Li Fei: "..." :)

  They were going to be blackened, and they were praying in their dreams that Jiang Nian would give birth to a baby boy, which was the deepest revenge for grandpa.

  Jealousy makes people ugly!

  ...

  Han Xiao thinks that he loves both boys and girls, so he hugged Jiang Nian from time to time and said, "Nian Nian, don't have any pressure, I'm not like grandpa, I'm not a patriarchal man, as long as I'm born by you like!"