Chapter 43 The Big Star's Little Lover (6)

Zhao Heng has debuted for many years, he still has the dazzling edge of a dream chaser, and at the same time has the calmness and introversion accumulated after years of honing. There is a trace of seriousness and seriousness between the straight brows that is hard to ignore.

  Now wearing a Tang suit, the gentle and romantic temperament is natural.

  Li Tang once met Zhao Heng at a reception. At that time, he felt that Zhao Heng matched the image of Meng Tianwen in "The Spy". For this audition, he was asked to come and try it out. Not suitable.

  Li Tang is very satisfied with Zhao Heng, and he is even more satisfied when he puts on the costumes. Zhao Heng's acting skills are not bad. His acting skills are enough to support a role.

  When he walked up to the podium with the book in his arms, and put the textbook away, he glanced down the stage with deep eyes, and his whole body temperament came out, whether it was in front of people or in front of the camera, it was almost impeccable.

  Li Tang nodded again and again. He was very satisfied with Zhao Heng, and the screenwriter was also very satisfied with Zhao Heng.

  But this is Li Tang's masterpiece after all, with an investment of hundreds of millions. The production investor wants to find a well-known actor to act in the play. many people!

  Although Li Tang is a great director, his decisions cannot completely influence the decisions of investors. Investors want to invest, and the first thing they think about is to make a profit. They want to choose celebrities who are popular and have strong fan traffic. Regardless of the fact that there are actors who are more suitable for this role, Zhao Heng has some fan base, but he is not popular and cannot bring traffic...

  Li Tang didn't want to give up just yet. The more he got in touch with Zhao Heng, Meng Tianwen in his heart almost overlapped with Zhao Heng's shadow.

  As a result, people who hold two opinions naturally stalemate.

  Zhao Heng couldn't help being a little nervous about this, not only because "The Spy" was a good script, and the role of Meng Tianwen was a person with a full-bodied personality that he had rarely encountered in filming for many years, but also because director Li Tang was very famous in the circle, He had seen Li Tang's previous works, and he had wanted to cooperate with Li Tang for a long time. Now that he had this opportunity, he naturally wanted to seize it. Of course, after cooperating with Li Tang, as long as he does not lose the chain, his acting skills will be recognized by all parties. This is a good turning point for his acting career!

  Zhao Heng wanted to win "The Spy", and so did Xingxiu.

  Xingxiu has indeed cultivated a lot of movie stars over the years, but he has been unable to keep up with him in recent years. Among the younger generation of actors, they don't have any good actors, not even one who can play well. , can you not be in a hurry? Now Li Tang's "The Spy" just gave them a chance!

  Just because everyone knew that the opportunity was rare, Xingxiu naturally took action.

  In contrast, Ji Yaling, who knows the future, is much more relaxed and comfortable. She is not as nervous as Zhao Heng and the company. Anyway, the role of Meng Tianwen is none other than Zhao Heng.

  Although there was an accident with Jiang Nian, the direction of most things was not any different from the future she knew. She had already made a lot of money and bought a lot of luxury goods by relying on the predicted stock market trend, but it was a pity that her funds were insufficient. That's enough, otherwise she would invest in more, I'm afraid it will be doubled several times!