Chapter 107 The Strange She (5)

Jiang Nian sat down in front of Xue Hang. Although Xue Hang was running the train in his heart, he had a calm expression on his face. He even called the waiter to order a snack and a glass of fruit drink for Jiang Nian. Of course, Jiang Nian was very generous. The benefactor bought it for me! She wanted to eat it all bite by bite!

  Xue Hang got a bit of a headache when he saw it. He was rich, bought a lot of meals, and bought a lot of orders. Only watching Jiang Nian eat made him feel a little unbearable. He ate a lot just now. Now And because he bought it for him to bite the bullet and still eat it, especially when he felt that a small light seemed to light up in Jiang Nian's heart, this unbearable feeling became even stronger. He raised his hand and said euphemistically: "You guys Aren’t girls afraid of getting fat if they eat too much sweets?”

Jiang Nian rubbed his belly: "Don't be afraid."

  No matter how desperate this world is, you still have to eat what you should eat.

  Xue Hang coughed and coughed: "...You should eat less."

  Of course she would listen to what her benefactor said, Jiang Nian: "...Oh, alright."

  She put a small spoon, and felt that the benefactor was capricious. He bought it and asked her to eat less? It was really unpredictable.

  Xue Hang: "...!!!"

  It's hard to be a good person in this world.

  He looked at Jiang Nian helplessly, rubbed the center of his brows, and smiled.

  ...

  Wang Jingjing, Sister Chen, Mr. Meng and several other producers and investors came out to have dinner together. Sister Chen asked Mr. Meng to help make an appointment in order to give Wang Jingjing a chance. Director Feng showed his face in the new movie. Tang Feng is a famous director. Naturally, he worked hard on the huge production after four years. Of course, there are a few small roles in this movie. What Sister Chen wants is to let Wang Jingjing take any role. As long as she gets involved in Tang Feng's movies, her class will be raised several notches.

  Sister Chen didn't want to sleep with Boss Meng for nothing, since she had already paid, she would naturally get her money back.

  They booked a private room, so naturally they didn't notice Xue Hang and Jiang Nian sitting under the window in the hall.

  Wang Jingjing put in a lot of effort to participate in the new movie directed by Tang Feng, because she knew that in her previous life, Tang Feng's new film "The Spy" not only hit the box office, but also won numerous awards, and one of the characters won the best award. Best Supporting Actress Award, Wang Jingjing now has a reputation, what is missing is a work that can prove herself.

  So no matter what, she wanted to win The Spy. But to participate in this kind of dinner, you will inevitably encounter some unspeakable situations, let alone an old pervert like Mr. Meng. I don't know how many tricks she avoided. She finally had a chance to rest when she excused herself to go to the bathroom. Although she felt disgusted, she had no other choice. As long as she got the role, she wouldn't take a look at these men look more.

  While Wang Jingjing was fixing her makeup, she accidentally saw Jiang Nian. She had no makeup on, white T-shorts, and her hair was tied up. She looked plain like weeds on the side of the road. She sneered, and said where Jiang Nian was hiding, so she was hiding here!

  Jiang Nian was also quite surprised to see Wang Jingjing, saying that Yuanjia Road is narrow, which is true.

  Wang Jingjing smiled and said: "Sister Jiang Nian, long time no see, I said why I haven't seen you recently, so I'm hiding here. You are really telling me, the matter between me and you is over, after a while, everyone Naturally, I forgot that you just wanted to post that Weibo, and even went to the police station to overturn the case, which made the company unhappy, and gave me all your endorsement notices, which made me very tired... By the way, Chen My sister also said that she was worried about you before, and she was afraid that you would not think about it, so you should give her a call, after all, we have worked together for many years and the relationship is still there."