Chapter 140

"Brother, do you want to have a drink or two?"

  "No, I'm going home for dinner later."

  "..." Hehe, you are still thinking about going home for dinner.

  Shen Quan was secretly called by Xiao Zheng's assistant to rescue him. Jiang Nian's meeting with that man had ended long ago, but Xiao Zheng didn't leave immediately. He sat there from ten o'clock to two o'clock in the afternoon. The little assistant was growling with hunger, but he didn't dare to disturb Xiao Zheng, so he had no choice but to ask Shen Quan for help.

  After Shen Quan heard this, he rushed over immediately, seeing Xiao Zheng's appearance, he knew that he was ill again.

  He was quite helpless, and said: "Then you can't just hide here for a day, can you?"

  Xiao Zheng turned around in a daze, looked at Shen Quan and asked in doubt, "Why are you here?"

  Shen Quan: "..." This is probably the legendary love trap. :)

  "By the way, what did you call me just now?"

  "Oh, you heard me wrong."

  Of course, Xiao Zheng didn't go to drink with Shen Quan in the end, he sat at the dining table at home on time at six o'clock in the afternoon - he wanted to know Jiang Nian's opinion on today's date. To be precise, he wanted to know what Jiang Nian thought of that man, whether it was good or bad, whether it would continue or end. He hoped that she would be happy and not be trapped by the past, and he hoped that she could stay in Xiao's house so that he could stay by her side for the rest of his life.

  Jiang Nian was almost seen through by Xiao Zheng's sneaky scrutiny. She would not have noticed Xiao Zheng's little movements before, but after she knew his thoughts, it was impossible not to notice some things.

  Of course, Xiao Zheng didn't ask in the end, and Jiang Nian didn't bother to explain to him, so he went upstairs after eating.

  It just so happened that she received an important call. Someone said that he had taken a photo of Guo Xiuyu and Yang Haimi meeting, "Didn't I take a photo of it before? Is there any special situation this time?"

  Several times before, Guo Xiuyu and Yang Hai were photographed meeting secretly, but the two had no special behavior, and they could not be used as evidence against Guo Xiuyu at all, but this time is different from any previous one.

  Guo Xiuyu and Yang Hai, who had been keeping their distance, didn't know if they had been short-tempered recently. They were fine when they first met, and they didn't behave out of line. Later, they didn't know what they said. Guo Xiuyu covered her mouth and cried, and Yang Hai approached After comforting her for a while, Guo Xiuyu threw herself into Yang Hai's arms, but he didn't refuse, but hugged her instead. That attitude is very natural and intimate, as if it has been done thousands of times before, and others will find it not easy.

  "Then Yang Hai was very alert and pulled up the curtains, but the ones behind were not photographed. But they were alone for at least two hours, so it's hard to say what happened to them."

  Of course, these were already beyond the distance that should exist between friends, enough for Jiang Nian to deal with Guo Xiuyu.

  It seems that she has been tossed and let down her vigilance during this time.

  Jiang Nian asked the other party to send the photos, thinking about what to do next.

  Jiang Tao was very suspicious. If he knew that Yang Hai and Guo Xiuyu had a close relationship, even if Jiang Nian didn't say anything, he would make up his own brain and suspect that Guo Xiuyu and Yang Hai had teamed up to deceive him about his family property. At this moment, he and Yang Hai have a big development project - the land in the north of the city.