Chapter 14 I'll give you five million (14)

Jiang Nian felt that there must be a reason for Ms. Yao Shuqin to come to her with this reason. Otherwise, how could a wealthy lady like her have to get back the money she gave?

  She thought for a while and asked, "Mrs. Shen, did Shen Ming quarrel with you?"

  Ms. Yao Shuqin sighed helplessly: "No, Shen Ming didn't quarrel with me. After that day, he never mentioned this matter again."

  Since there was no quarrel, nor did it affect the relationship between mother and child, Ms. Yao Shuqin's goal was achieved, so why should she go back on her word? This is too uncooperative!

  "...Isn't this not good?" Jiang Nian said, "Shen Ming didn't have conflicts with you because of what you did, and he didn't come to me again. Isn't this what you want? Why did you suddenly change your mind? ?”

  Ms. Yao Shuqin's idea is very simple, that is, after Jiang Nian leaves Shen Ming, Shen Ming can obey the family's orders and marry a suitable partner. Even if it is not Yang Huiling, another suitable girl is also possible. Completely took over Shen's...

  This will save you from going the wrong way.

  But she didn't expect that Shen Ming didn't quarrel with her, and his performance at home and in the company was the same as before, but he went to find the old man and said that he had never encountered any setbacks since he was a child, and he was very successful in the eyes of outsiders , but he knew that most of his success was due to the fact that he was a descendant of the Shen family.

  Mr. Shen was surprised when he heard it on the first day of junior high school, but he was also perceptive enough. He said, "Is it because of your marriage? You don't want to obey the arrangement of the family, so you want to go out and make a living by yourself?"

  Shen Ming said: "This is just one of them; the second is that I want to see how far I can go with my own ability after breaking away from the family's support. If I don't even have the ability to start my own business, even if I take over Shen Shi will only stop moving forward; as for the third, my life is lived out by myself, and I want to follow my own choice."

  After hearing this, Mr. Shen didn't refute him or reprimand him. He just said that if Shen Ming really wanted to go out and set up his own family, then not only would he not receive help from his family, but he would not be able to take any of the family's money. If he wanted to break in, he should start from scratch. Going out for a while, instead of carrying a good reputation, but actually relying on the family, what is the difference between that and being at home?

  Shen Ming agreed.

  The matter that the old man acquiesced to, even Shen Chongshan couldn't control it, and Ms. Yao Shuqin could only watch and worry. She asked Shen Ming if he made a decision because of Jiang Nian's matter? If he was still because of that If she gets angry about the incident, then she can go to Jiang Nian, pretend that the previous incident never happened, and she doesn't care about his relationship with her, everything is easy to discuss, why did she leave home?

  Yao Shuqin hopes that Shen Ming can change his decision. He is not young anymore. Is it not good to get married for a few years before taking over the Shen family? Why go outside and suffer!

  However, she talked to Shen Ming several times, but she failed to convince Shen Ming. Even her husband said angrily: "Dad agreed, and it's not like you don't know Shen Ming's temper. If he wants to break in, let him Let him go, he should go to suffer, and then he will know that this world is dangerous!"

  Under such circumstances, Ms. Yao Shuqin could only come to Jiang Nian. She felt that the matter between her and Jiang Nian must have stimulated Shen Ming, which is why Shen Ming made this decision. She wanted everything to go back to the past.