Chapter 55 The Star's Little Lover (18)

The news that "Jiang Nian hugged Bi's father's golden thigh and used the money from the golden thigh to support his little lover" spread completely!

  Not only Jiang Nian was shocked, but Zheng Qi, Bi Lei and Chen Xin were also shocked. They especially wanted to meet the talent who wrote this news, and let them know that their eldest sister is even more powerful than they thought!

  Zheng Hao also saw it, he raised his eyebrows and smiled twice, asked his assistant to order a flower basket for Bi Zheng, and wrote on the card: Congratulations, congratulations!

  Isn't it congratulations, not only is the cuckold worn steadily, but the real mistress is not bad at all.

  The Zheng family saw the news and said it was unscrupulous media. How could such a good girl like Nian Nian have a young lover? It must be the fault of Bi's thigh!

  Zhao Heng was also shocked. He was shocked that he seemed to have changed from a real boyfriend to a little lover? Is this position reversed?

  And when he saw the news, he knew that it was Ji Yaling who made the move, and he deliberately chose it after Jiang Nian's new drama was released. While releasing the news, they also invited a large number of sailors to deliberately hype up Jiang Nian as a woman who loves vanity, hypocrisy, and cunning. They didn't dare to move Bi Zheng too much, so Bi Zheng received a lot of sympathetic looks instead. After all, if you raise a goblin, you need to help the goblin raise a little lover. If you wear a green hat properly, it is worthy of sympathy and pity. Of course, people will inevitably come to see the joke.

  Zhao Heng had expected this day a long time ago, so he wasn't too surprised. When Ji Yaling came to him on purpose but didn't cooperate, he asked Wei to investigate.

  Old Wei has been in the entertainment industry for many years, and he has some contacts. Of course, he also knows many reporters. His ability is much better than Ji Yaling, otherwise he would not be Xingxiu's gold medal agent, let alone Liu, who is working with Ji Yaling. It’s not a good thing, can you not let the news out when you take pictures of valuable things?

  In addition, Reporter Liu had secretly photographed Jiang Nian, Bi Zheng, Zheng Hao and others before, and this time he found Reporter Liu immediately, but when Old Wei found Reporter Liu, the other party said that he had I have already sold the photos and videos. As for who they sold to, the other party told me to keep it a secret, so it’s hard for him to say. Who would dare to cooperate with him after what he said?

  However, Zhao Heng thought that Ji Yaling could only buy the news and target Jiang Nian. Although she doesn't admit it.

  The last time Ji Yaling approached him, I'm afraid she didn't have good intentions. She deliberately caused a rift between him and Jiang Nian, and she didn't intend to hand over the photos. It was just a bait.

  It stands to reason that Ji Yaling and Jiang Nian have only met each other a few times, and they haven't had much contact with each other. Why does she insist on attacking Jiang Nian?

  Old Wei speculated: "Does Ji Yaling like you, that's why she doesn't like Jiang Nian, love turns into hatred, and she doesn't get along with Jiang Nian everywhere? Why don't you ask Jiang Nian to see if she had anything to do with Ji Yaling?" Holidays that you don’t know about?”

  Apart from this, I really can't think of any other reason. After all, Ji Yaling and Jiang Nian are two people from different fields, and they haven't had much contact with each other before, and the only bond between them is Zhao Heng.

  Zhao Heng is not stupid, of course he can't see that Ji Yaling has any feelings for him, but Ji Yaling's possessiveness towards him is really scary, after thinking for a moment, he said: "Ji Yaling doesn't like me, but Wei Ge, you are right Ji Yaling's targeting of Jiang Nian is probably because of me. You can see that she deliberately didn't mention my name in the news she released, she must be waiting for me to take the initiative to contact her."