Chapter 61 Perfect Couple 2

Liu Yingying was two years older than Jiang Nian. She was a sophomore in the city, and she was in the third grade in the second half of the year. It was a critical moment. Aunt Jiang told Dad Jiang before that Liu Yingying was going to be in her third year of high school in a blink of an eye. It would be best not to waste time taking a bus back to the county every weekend. This would not be enough energy, and it would not be good to rest. It would be better to live there during the holidays. If you come to Jiang's house, you can save time and read more books. It just so happens that Jiang Nian and Jiang Xiaobao are both in junior high school. Yingying can also make up for them when she has time. Wouldn't it kill two birds with one stone?

  Aunt Jiang is a few years younger than Papa Jiang, and named Jiang Laichun. She is only one letter different from Papa Jiang's Jiang Laifu. Others can tell that they are brothers and sisters.

  Jiang Laichun married a small owner of a small supermarket in the county and became the wife of the proprietress. A few years after giving birth to a daughter, Liu Yingying, she gave birth to a fat son. She lived a happy life, and at that time she often taught her a lesson. Jiang Laifu, tell him not to use a hammer today and a mallet tomorrow. It has been so many years that he has not saved a dime, and his son and daughter still have to spend, so please be careful.

  Jiang Laichun was a little proud when he said this. Seeing how well-married she is, she can live by guarding the supermarket without having to work in the fields. She can still save a lot after paying the expenses of her children every year. The family, not to mention how poor they are, even her parents have to endure hardships, because this matter must be persuaded by my sister-in-law, and I will show her newly bought gold ring by the way. up!

  The situation of the two families is reversed, the gap is still huge, and naturally I feel uncomfortable, but Jiang Laifu is also her own brother, so can my brother not take care of my sister??

  So not a while after the Jiang family moved here, Jiang Laichun couldn't wait, and came here with Liu Yingying.

  It happened to be Friday, and Liu Yingying was carrying a schoolbag, wearing a blue and white school skirt, tied a princess head with a black rope, and had two long, white legs that were long and straight, tall and thin , looks beautiful, looks fresh and natural.

  On the contrary, Jiang Nian was not well. She was weak and sickly since she was a child, she was as thin as a bamboo pole, and her body was not fully developed. She was really like a little cabbage in front of Liu Yingying.

  "Hi, uncle, aunt, grandpa and grandma, I miss you so much!"

  Even his mouth was too sweet, and he was so happy to be coaxed by Jiang Nian's parents.

  Liu Yingying said hello to the elders, and then she smiled and looked at Xiaopangdun, and took out a few lollipops in her hand: "Xiaobao, this is what my sister bought for you when she was out of school today, although I bought a few lollipops , but you can only eat one a day. Otherwise, it will be gone next time!"

  Jiang Xiaobao can grow up to be a chubby man. Apart from his love for meat, he also loves sweets, but the family doesn't let him eat them very much, so Liu Yingying brought him sweets, and he was naturally very happy. After taking it, he said thank you cousin.

  Liu Yingying was naturally very happy, and lovingly touched Jiang Xiaobao's head, and said to Jiang Nian: "Cousin, I haven't seen you for so long, I think your complexion has improved a lot, it's great, we can go out to play together in the future, you just came In the city, I don’t go out much on weekdays, there must be many places I haven’t been to, right? My cousin will take you there.”