Chapter 5 Give You Five Million (5)

Everything that is happening now is within Xu Chao's expectations.

Who is Boss Shen? Although he is very gentlemanly and does not lose his temper easily, his pride and self-confidence make him have extremely serious character flaws.

It is impossible to say that there are no differences and disputes.

But this quarrel is only temporary. After all, if there is any problem, it will be Boss Shen. Can you really ignore him? Of course not.

However, in the next few days, Xu Chao can be regarded as seeing what a fancy face slap is!

Thinking that since he became Shen Ming's assistant, he can give him three points of thinness wherever he goes. He has always been the only one who has rejected people. When has he been rejected like this?

This little ancestor Jiang Nian is definitely a special case!

But he has nothing to be depressed about. After all, the face he loses is not his face, but his boss's face.

Sure enough, no matter how rational and cold a man is, he can only do nothing when he encounters an unreasonable woman.

When he returned home, seeing his always calm boss frowning as if tangled and annoyed, there was a kind of excitement like "Wow!"

Cough!

Also, "Boss, Miss Jiang told me not to go in the future. She said she was going to prepare for the final exam, and she was very busy. Please... let me not disturb her."

At the end, his voice became quieter. Going down, some want to hide the meaning.

"..."

Shen Ming threw the pen away, thinking with a headache that this little girl was really unstoppable when she was angry.

Jiang Nian is really busy, busy preparing for exams, preparing for summer internship after the final exam, and busy planning how to eat, drink and have fun after getting 5 million...

Although Jiang Nian is very busy, she did not forget to made a few phone calls to Jiang father and Jiang mother.

Jiang's family is ordinary, and her parents are not too young. Now they are still teaching in a primary school in their home town, and is expected to retire in a few years.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother are honest people. When they called, they asked how she was doing, did she eat, and whether she had any money.

Then they asked her to be obedient and pay attention to safety. Jiang Nian smiled and asked them to pay attention to their body too.

After the end of the term, she will go home to play for a few days, and then return to City A for an internship.

Jiang's mother smiled and hummed, and asked her in a low voice, "Niannian, have you made a boyfriend?"

Jiang Nian pursed her lips and smiled, and said without changing her face, "No, mother, I want to study hard. I don't want to be distracted."

"Are there any boys who like you?"

"Isn't this a fool's errand, your daughter is so beautiful and smart, can no boys like it?"

"..."

Lin Xiaoyue on the side rolled her eyes: "Haha."

There was a lot of chatter, and it took more than half an hour for a phone call to finally hang up.

Lin Xiaoyue asked her, "Why didn't you tell Boss Shen?"

Jiang Nian frowned and said sadly, "Since we have talked about life, I have found that Shen Ming and I are not suitable, our future is not possible."