Chapter 120 The Strange She (18)

Jiang Yong never expected that he would see Xue Hang appearing at the gate of his community and be so close to his cousin when he just came out to buy a sweet potato...

  He helped his wife to go forward, his expression was a little excited, and he couldn't believe it. He rubbed his eyes and thought he was wrong. If it were another big star, he might not be like this, anyway, isn't it obvious that they are all human? But the other party is Xue Hang, the head of the Xue family, and a genius in business! He has to admire it .

  "Nian Nian, is this your...?"

  Jiang Nian was quite calm, because she didn't want to hide it on purpose, she just didn't want to tell some people. She didn't like her cousin's actions, and it was really disappointing, so why did Jiang Nian Tell him about your own private affairs? I don't want to share her happiness with him at all.

  Of course, even if she was discovered, she would not feel embarrassed or embarrassed, let alone cover up.

  She took Xue Hang's arm and said, "Xue Hang, this is my cousin Jiang Yong and his wife." Then she said to Jiang Yong, "This is my boyfriend, Xue Hang."

  Jiang Yong smiled and stretched out his hand and said, "Hello, hello, I'm Nian Nian's cousin Jiang Yong. I didn't expect that Nian Nian came to find you. I should have invited you to sit at home..."

  Xue Hang nodded reservedly, stretched out his hand to shake him, and said, "I came to see Nian Nian, I didn't expect to disturb your family reunion at this time, and I will make a special appointment to visit you in the future."

  Jiang Yong's smile got bigger, and he said yes again and again.

  Zhou Shanshan also stretched out her hand, and said nervously: "Hi Xue Hang, I'm Zhou Shanshan, and I'm your fan! I think you are very powerful, so I really like you..."

  Xue Hang was indifferent, ignored her, let alone shook hands with her, as if she didn't exist.

  The atmosphere froze.

  Zhou Shanshan was extremely embarrassed, and Jiang Yong was also a little embarrassed, but he didn't dare to question the powerful Xue Hang. He is Xue Hang. He never thought that he could talk to Xue Hang face to face, be introduced, and even shake hands with him. It is not unacceptable for him to ignore a little Zhou Shanshan, but it is common. It's just normal.

  But Zhou Shanshan couldn't accept it, she blushed from embarrassment.

  Jiang Nian smiled, took Zhou Shanshan's hand and shook it: "Sorry, I get jealous easily."

  This seems to outsiders to be a relief, but to Zhou Shanshan, it becomes a provocation! I think she talked about Xue Hang when she was at home, how he laughed at those women who didn't know how to seduce him, alluding to Jiang Nian. The kind of bitch who wants to touch but can't touch...

The reality gave her a big blow, she couldn't touch it, but she had already grasped it in her hands! I'm afraid Jiang Nian didn't say anything on the face at that time, but in her heart she was mocking her for sitting in the sky, overestimating her capabilities!

  I hate that she has been dreaming about it for so long, but when she actually saw Xue Hang, she was already married to someone else.

  Xue Hang's eyes sank, and he once again rejected Jiang Yong's proposal to invite him to sit in the house, "It's my first visit, so naturally I should go to Jiang Nian's house, and I won't go to other people's houses."

  Jiang Yong wants to say that they are not the same as Jiang Nian's family? His father and Jiang Nian's father are brothers, and the two families usually have a good relationship and are close. They are a big family, but Xue Hang obviously doesn't think so. No heart to deal with Jiang Yong anymore.