Chapter 93 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 10

When the little black cat came out following Jiang Nian, everyone was startled. They retreated three feet and picked up the weapons in their hands. Could it be that Jiang Nian was being held hostage???

  Jiang Nian hurriedly raised his hand to appease everyone, and said, "Don't be afraid, everyone, Wangcai has decided to change his ways and become a good cat with me, so that he won't hurt people for no reason in the future. By the way, anyone who was scratched by it before can come here I’m here, and on behalf of Wangcai, I’ll compensate him with ten kilograms of rice, ten kilograms of flour, and five cans of beef. I hope you can ignore the past and forget about the previous unhappiness. Let’s shake hands and make peace this time.”

A few big men who were injured by Xiao Hei were still surprised that Jiang Nian was able to subdue the black cat. This is of course a happy event. They have seen the fighting power of the black cat. Jiang Nian is so stupid. With the black cat, the fighting power is natural If they are stronger, isn't their community safer? They were too happy to be happy. When they heard that Jiang Nian actually wanted to compensate the black cat for the loss, they were naturally happier. We will be allies from now on!

  The uninjured survivors gasped when they heard this, and said a few times, oh boy, this Jiang Nian is really stupid, it is a good thing to subdue a black cat with strong fighting power, in this world where the strong are respected , even if she doesn't ask for compensation, no one really dares to ask her for it, even if she doesn't give it to others, what can she do? Besides, wasn't it her cat before that?

  This is really stupid! It’s fine to just give some, but you give back so much!

  Shen Ran followed Jiang Nian closely, holding her clothes with her small hand, and couldn't see the supernatural powers following behind Shen Ran. Shen Ran said little in front of them because they were smart, independent, and cold. There is no child's naughtiness or timidity after experiencing fear, so they can't help but wonder if all brain evolutionists are so extraordinary?

  Fortunately, following Jiang Nian is not only like a twelve-year-old child, but also has a tendency to develop in the direction of an even younger age! The matter of the black cat was solved, and the people around him also dispersed. Walking home, there were three members of Zhang Wei's family with him. Seeing that there was no one else, Zhang Wei couldn't help but said, "Jiang Nian, although they were injured, it's not impossible for you to pay compensation. The meaning is almost the same. Who in this world knows that there will be no food tomorrow? Your family of four is also under a lot of pressure, I know you are kind, but you have to plan more for yourself."

  This fool has become a moral model for their happy community.

  Jiang Nian smiled and said, "It's okay, my family will use its small dried fish to compensate me in the future, right?"

  Xiao Hei let out a "meow", looking fierce.

  Zhang Wei sighed and shook his head. Zombies are rampant now, and the weather is still hot. First, there is a fear that a plague will break out. Second, the zombie virus is severe. If the dead zombies are left untreated, they will pollute the soil. Third, people are gone. I'm afraid the base is gone, and now almost everything has become a one-time consumable, and if you use it, you will use less... Jiang Nian must also know this truth, but she is still willing to give it because she has a kind heart. It seems that he You didn't follow the wrong person, you can only grow eyes in the future so that Jiang Nian won't be fooled.

  ...

  There were five or six injured. Mother Jiang went back to the room and moved out the rice noodles and canned beef, divided them into pieces and placed them in the living room. Seeing that so many things were gone, Mother Jiang was reluctant to give up, but others were injured. Well, now that there is no place to see a doctor for an injury in this world, it is even more difficult to find some medicine. It is really fatal to be injured, and these foods are enough for them to survive until the injury is healed.