Chapter 44 The Big Star's Little Lover (7)

... Big sister? What big sister?

  Ji Yaling never expected that this would happen. One Zheng Qi is enough, but there are still several in succession? One Bi Lei, one Chen Xin, and one... seems to be Chen Qing? One will become popular in the future with an idol drama A handful of starlets, that was originally an artist she planned to sign after a while.

  Her secretly smug expression froze on her face, her eyes widened, and she looked at Jiang Nian in disbelief like a monster.

  This... why is it different from what she thought?!

  Zhao Heng also looked a little surprised, he raised his eyebrows and chuckled lightly, and said lightly: "Sister Ji, we have been in the industry for so many years, and we should know that there are many rumors that are nonsense and rumors, before we really understand the situation , casually listen to rumors and use it to slander others, it seems that this is not something a smart and responsible person should do?"

  Ji Yaling was dismissed by President Wu because of her lack of ability and intelligence. Now that she was pointed out by Zhao Heng, she felt embarrassed and annoyed, and argued, "Although there are many people, it doesn't prove that Jiang Nian and Zheng Qi are fine. Maybe those are all her cover-ups? Ah Heng, don't be fooled by Jiang Nian!"

  Zhao Hengdao: "I have been with Jiang Nian for so many years, and I know better than anyone that she is not the kind of person you said. I believe her no matter what, not to mention that even if I was cheated, I would be happy with it. Also, this is after all I don't need to worry about the private matters between Jiang Nian and me."

  Ji Yaling choked, and looked at Zhao Heng with hatred, she didn't understand why, this man has been devoted to Jiang Nian for two lifetimes, is this still a man?

"Ah Heng, think about it carefully. Jiang Nian has no talent at all, she just shoots a bad online drama. I heard that she can't even get a decent sponsor. Is there no reason to get Zheng Qi's help? Sure. It was Jiang Nian who did something shameless!"

  Zhao Heng's face turned serious, and his voice was cold: "Miss Ji Yaling, don't think you have seen the truth after listening to a few rumors. A few words can slander a person's efforts. Be careful!"

  He doesn't get angry easily, but as soon as his deep and handsome outline cools down, his thin lips are slightly pursed and his brows are slightly wrinkled, he is not angry and arrogant. The coldness in his eyes seems to have substance, which makes Ji Yaling's heart tremble. Scared.

  She was hesitant for a while, and then she became flustered under such gaze, and she didn't know what to say for a while.

  At this moment, Jiang Nian had already walked over, seeing them both happy and surprised, he said, "Zhao Heng, Sister Ji, when did you come back, it's fine if you don't say anything, why are you still standing here?" with?"

  Ji Yaling turned her head abruptly, only to see that Jiang Nian had walked behind her at some point, and Jiang Nian was also followed by Zheng Qi, Bi Lei, Chen Xin and Chen Qing, who looked at her very unfriendly. Ji Yaling recalled that they were taunted when they accidentally ran into them in the hotel, and now she was also worried about causing other troubles. She became a little flustered, adjusted her expression, looked at Zhao Heng with a hesitant smile and said, "It's nothing , then Ah Heng, I will go first."

  With this appearance, another person really thought they had something.

  Jiang Nian couldn't help looking at Zhao Heng and then sizing up Ji Yaling. Zhao Heng's expression was even more indifferent than before, and he said, "Sister Ji, our working relationship is over, and I don't like people who keep telling stories in my ears. If you need to contact, don't come again."