Chapter 9 Give You Five Million (9)

Of course, Jiang Nian didn't forget what Ms. Yao Shuqin said. After all, the five million dollars had left a deep mark on her heart. She also thought of a lot of "how to spend five million perfectly" for this, and she even dreamed of lying in the pile of money.

    "Jiang Nian, the matter between you and Shen Ming is too big, even the old man has heard about it. It's okay now, I came forward to persuade you, if it was Shen Ming's father who did it, he wouldn't be like me, easy to talk like this. It will be too late for you to regret it."

    "Jiang Nian, you have to understand that you and Shen Ming have no future. Rather than suffering in the future, it is better to make a decision early, which will be good for both of you."

    Jiang Nian walked to the balcony with her phone, she was quiet for a while, and said, "You bought me, threatened me, just to let me leave Shen Ming, have you considered Shen Ming's idea? He chose me. If he wants to break up, you don't have to do anything, and I will leave him."

     Yao Shuqin smiled and said, "We know what to do, as long as you leave him, you will save a lot of trouble."

      A man who plans and is very self-disciplined, every step and every decision is the result of his careful consideration, and he hardly bothers his family much. 

      And Shen Ming's father, Shen Chongshan, was busy with work and didn't have much time to get along with Shen Ming, so that the relationship between the two was not close, but they were polite and unfamiliar with each other.

    Yao Shuqin is of course very busy. Her son is smart and sensible and she doesn't need to worry about her. She just feels relieved and satisfied.

     It was not until later when she wanted to get close that she suddenly realized that her son had grown up. The feelings that are lost in time cannot be cultivated overnight.

     Of course, they cannot be as close as other mothers and sons. She wants to get in touch with each other, but Shen Ming has already chosen the strictest high school boarding school.

      He only go home once in a while. He is very busy, busy studying, busy participating in various knowledge competitions, busy making up lessons to learn languages.     

      Later, Shen Ming graduated from university and went abroad to study for postgraduate studies. After returning, he joined the Shen family.     

      He has grown to an age where he doesn't need her to care and teach him. His gestures are full of momentum. He devises strategies and becomes a better man than his father.

    Now, he has even found a girl who the whole family will object to as his girlfriend. She just mentioned that that girl is not suitable for him, and Shen Ming said to her bluntly: "Jiang Nian is my girlfriend. Even if you are not satisfied with her family background, please respect her."

    Yao Shuqin always knew that she could not influence Shen Ming's decision, so she could only start with Jiang Nian.

    Yao Shuqin: "Jiang Nian, decide quickly, don't delay. Not to mention that Shen Ming's father will not accept you, and the old man will not accept you, even if you marry into our Shen family, I'm afraid it will not be easy.

     Jiang Nian hesitated for a moment, then said seriously, "...Mrs. Shen, Shen Ming and I are simply dating, and we haven't said whether we want to get married or not."

    Yao Shuqin: "..."

    Ms. Yao Shuqin choked. She finally said something to let Jiang Nian make a decision to leave Shen Ming earlier and hung up the phone.